Her

- ps - The first two chapters are really short because i'm setting the scene, anyways enjoy!!.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyday is got a little bit harder,

She didn't want to experience death, but somehow the pain of living was worse because maybe death hurts less than life. That's how she felt, every day.

She liked the rain. It enabled her to drown in something other than her poisonous thoughts, so every time the rain came, a weight was lifted off her shoulders as she stepped out into it.

But something other than the rain that made her better was him. He was so amazing that she didn't even notice how much she hated life. There was a sad part to this love blossoming between then two people, although he filled her with joy, his happiness left.

Times together grew shorter and smiles grew smaller until it was a simple nod when they passed in the street.

So she went back to the rain and realised that she was the villain in her own story and no matter what she would be a curse on everyone else.

In her head she kept telling herself that she made the light fade from his eyes and how she caused him a lifetime of pain. She kept going back to the rain and when people asked her why she would simply say,

"most people hate the rain, I love it as when I'm crying, I'm not alone, the sky is crying with me".

Her family and friends faded away and the rain became colder and less soothing just upsetting and once the water fell there was nothing left. She was tired .

She finally got her happy ending she was waiting for even though she's lying on the floor without a heartbeat, she's happy somewhere.