CHAPTER 10: PHILIPPINE SEA NAVAL COMBAT

Start from the beginning

Repulse: (slapping cheeks) Well I must be precise.

The guns of the Batlecruiser Repulse began to point towards an enemy ship.

Repulse: Neratee ¡POW!

¡BAM! ¡BAM!

Repulse guns roared, in Prince of Wales their guns finished reloading.

Wales: (drawing her sword) All cannons fire!

The cannons of all the ships began to fire towards the ships of the Sakura empire, which none of the imperialists expected this surprise attack

Kako: ENEMY ATTACK!

Fuso: What !?

¡SPLASH! ¡SPLASH! ¡SPLASH! ¡SPLASH! ¡SPLASH! ¡SPLASH! ¡BBBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM x31!

Multiple splashes of water rise and some siren ships are hit and exploded, some of them sank.

Fuso: Quick! Prepare to fight back!

The girls of the empire run quickly to counterattack the enemy.

Takao: Is the enemy stupid? Or Are they underestimating us? That is clearly a simple distraction.

Atago: Yes, they must be using the fog to be able to rescue their friends.

Takao: We shouldn't have trusted Iron Blood, they haven't been doing their job properly. Ayanami! We are going to move.

Ayanami: Understood.

Atago: Even if they are decoys, we cannot ignore the enemy.

Zuikaku: In that case leave it to us, if the fleet is attacking with everything, Gray Ghost will be there without a doubt.

Takao: Okay, you can go, girls go!

All: Received!

The girls jumped into the sea and summoned their rigging and began to sail at full speed. Due to radio interference and the sudden attack from Azur Lane, the defenses of a certain part of the island were significantly weakened, which Cleveland and its fleet I use this golden opportunity to sneak in.