Yeh dard hea to kya yeh ishq ki talash hain!!

[Dekho main dinme 2/2 br update de rhi !!huhh or bolo update nhi krti /update nhi krti,agese bologe na baal loch lungi !! Kwuki pata h meri story kuch ghatiya h pr khbr tenu koina]

Day's were passing smoothly!!Bani was enjoying with dhaksh,ponky, monil and meera!!

But she always craves for veeranshu!!
The lil baby has become a lil bit stubborn/who used to cry often from her womb nd which she got iratated!!
She feels the baby also misses his dad!!

One fine morning ___
(which become a wrost one)

[It was the last day of the cheel vansh war]]

Bani nd evryone was sitting in the hall couch nd they were chittchatting!

Suddenly one women came she told to the gurds that she was a old housekeeper of Singhania Manshion!
Who was like a dai-maa for veer!
She has got to know (somehow)that veer's wife is preagnant!!so she just want to meet her ones nd bless her with some gifts which was warping in her bag!
1st the security gurds refused but after lot's of convincing she got the chance to go inside!

Fir boh under jati h !! Nd tells evrything!!when dhaksh, ponky nd monil finds something fishy but bani told her to sit with them !!

Dai-ma : To mere veer baba ne tumse shadi ki hea?

Bani:[Smiles ] jii haan!

Dai-ma:Tum maa banne wali ho uske bacche ki?

Bani:(blushed)Nd nods into yess!

Dai-ma:Tumhara hath dena zara bahu!

Bani forwards her hand nd she checked it!!but bani felt the baby is crying!but she didn't pay a heed to it as she know that the baby often cry might be for his dad!!

Dai-maa-Baccha cheel h!

Bani (a lil bit shoked ):apko kaise pata chala?

Dai-ma: (laughs evily) Mujhe pata h bitiya!!

She gave bani a sef (apple) nd said
"Yeh lo khalo baccha pura veer k tarah hoga or badhai ho ladka h"

Bani becomes so happy as she always wanted to have a boy like veeranshu!!

But she replies,
"Apka shukria massi-maa pr veer ka beta h ,uska ansh h to vuske jaisa to aise hea hoga koi apple k jarurat nhi h !
app aye ho milne main bohot kush hu iss bat pe "

Dai-ma:Veer hota na to boh bhi khane ko bolta!!Nd made a innocent face!!

Bani-Dekhiye main leti hu app dukhi mat ho maaji!!

She takes the apple from her hand nd give the 1st bite!! The old women got vanished bani was shoked !!usne already adha apple kha le hea!!

Dhaksh,ponky monil are roaming around to find out where the women got vanished!!

Suddenly meera screams baniiii___
Evryone looked at bani nd got the most awfull shock of their life!!

Bani stands up from the couch !!she was wearing a pink nd white floral printed sarre!!but blood was flowing from her legs /under her sarre!!the floor became a blood rever nd suddenly she winched on pain her stomach was aching so badly!!she was feeling like someone is cutting her belly off!!she lyed in the floor !!evryone sat on the floor near bani meera took her head on her lap !!
Bani's body was getting cold blood was ozing from her vagina!

Some how she managed to say veer....veeeranshuuu!! Ahh...meera dii kuch bhi krka mere bacche ko bacha lena!!

Veeranshu nd others entered the Manshion they all had the smile of victory!!
Suddenly there smiles got faded after seeing bani in drenching in the rever of blood!!Veer rushed to bani nd asked meera,

" kya huwa?kaise huwa?Main ab kya karu!! Bani akhe kholo bani!"

Dhaksh told him evrything veer got bani in her arms nd rushed to there bed room! Nd asked for a real Dai-ma of there vansh !!

She came nd starts putting some spell nd magic but all wents in vain!!

Veer was becoming restless by evry sec!!

Dai-ma "said one last hope is still there as the baby is completely fine !!But I think ur wife is not able to survive further!!But we can use the last hope !!you have to cut ur hand a lil nd you have to mix it with her blood which is ozing from her vagina nd then we have spray it all over her body!!Or agr ishwar sath ho tho bach jayenge otherwise Unko bacche bahar ane tak rakhna hoga nd fir unke sharir ka antimkarrya krna hoga!!

To be continued _____

(Maine kya likha ,kwu likha kuch pata nhi!agr accha laga to comment pe batAiwo)