8.

Melissa

"Stan I don't want to hear it!" He threw his hands up "What do you want me to say Melissa, I love you but you won't touch me anymore. I'm trying to be faithful."

I threw my wine on him and he stood up "That's it! Get out of my house and don't take my car."

I packed a bag and I left. I need to get my own place, living with him isn't working anymore. He's too controlling and I can't take the verbal abuse.

I walked for at least an hour until I found some place that looked familiar. Then some guy started following me. I walked faster and faster and I almost started running but he caught me.

"Where you going sexy." He grabbed my face and wrapped his arm around me. I was paralyzed in fear

"You shouldn't be out by yourself, I'll take you somewhere safe." I tried to struggle but he grabbed me tighter.

I then heard, "Rodney." We both looked to see Finn.

She was on her board, smoking a joint. She stared at me and got closer. She grabbed my face and pulled me to her level.

I then whispered "Help me Finn." Rodney ran and she sighed "Stay here."

She rode after him and I heard a series of groans, grunts, and cries of pain. After ten minutes she came back and pulled me on the skateboard.

"Finn why are you smoking marijuana." She looked at the ground "Medicinal purposes." Yeah right.

She rode me back to her place and said "You need me to call a cab." I was quiet for a bit. "I don't want to be alone, can I stay with you tonight please."

She rubbed her neck "Stay here so I can clean a bit." She went in her room and I waited patiently until she came out.

I went in and put my bag down. "May I use your bathroom Finn?" She nodded and I took my bag into the bathroom.

Her shower was amazing, the pressure was perfect and in that time I had to evaluate what I was doing right now. This is like cheating.

After my shower I put on my pajamas which was just a night gown and I kind of regretted it because of how short it was. I went out of the bathroom and she was making a pad on the floor.

"Finn you can sleep in the bed with me." She stood up and grabbed a pillow. "No I'm good." I laid in the bed and she turned off the light.

"Melissa why'd he kick you out." I love when she says my name, I get all tingly inside "I got upset during our argument and threw a drink at him."

*Sips Holy Water*

She giggled and I chuckled softly as well. "Melissa can you please let me redo the kiss for this week."

I sighed. "Come up here and kiss me Finn." She got up and climbed on the bed. She got in between my legs and I whispered "Careful."

Her face was across from mine and we were in the missionary position. She kissed me and pulled me closer. Her lips were so big and soft, I accidentally moaned and she pulled back.

She pulled me closer and kissed me again. I pulled back "Finn." In a very low, very raspy voice she said "Get your sexy ass over here."

I got wet immediately and she kissed me again. We kissed for a long time and then I felt her tongue enter.

She swirled our tongues around I let her. We went back to regular kissing sure enough and eventually she pulled back. She kissed my nose and whispered, "A week and a half for that."

I was so wet right now that I was scared to move. She was kissing my neck and I said "Finn you got your kiss and I got my week, please get off of me, I'm uncomfortable."

We made eye contact and somehow, some way, I came. I didn't react but it happened and I was stiff as a board because I didn't want her to know.

"If I was to sleep in the bed." She got close to my ear "I'd be licking that up right now." I got chills. She got on the floor and said "Goodnight"

I turned to the other side and clenched the pillow "Goodnight Finn." She scares me, she scares me a lot.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Who is your favorite Soccer/Fútbol player?