Eren: Well... I think you guys should thanks (Y/N). He is the one that ordered me to drink the liquid in that glass bottle.

Me: I learned about it when I'm in the outside world.

Levi: At least there is good you betrayed us.

Me: Is that how you say thanks?

Jean: You really helped us again. Eren never managed to harden his body parts before.

Me: Now you should be able to harden your body parts. You just need to practise. You need to master it to seal Wall Maria.

Levi: We took the long way, and our path is littered with the corpses of enemies and comrades. We're poor navigators but... We finally made it to our destination.

Sasha: By the way... That titan-

Connie: Captain, bad news!! Please come up here and now!!

Me: Yeah, for now lets get out from this place.

Levi: I gotta say, Eren. Even for you, your face looks terrible.

Little Timeskip
Outside
(Y/N) POV

Armin: Thank goodness. You three alright?

Eren: Yeah... How about the titan? What happened?

He look to his left and have shocked face after see what happened. All of us look at the same direction.

Armin: I thought the world was coming to an end. The ground broke apart, and just when it was all about to collapse... That thing came crawling out.

Me: I'm sure it size is twice as Collosal Titan.

Armin: And extremely hot too. All the trees around it are catching fire.

Me: And it also ignoring us.

Jean: It's an abnormal...?

Armin: Since it is ignoring humans nearby, I can say that it's an abnormal.

Levi: We're going after that titan.

Little Timeskip
Moving Carriage
(Y/N) POV

Hange: So if Reiss got this Founding power, they'll get controlled by the first king's ideology... Which won't let them free humanity from the titans.

Me: He's idiot if he think this is the true peace.

Historia: Reiss Family have tried to undo this brainwashing for decades but failed.

Me: Before anything, I want to know who have you ate to get this power, Eren.

Eren: I... I ate dad.

Historia: Eren, I think your dad ate my sister and kill all Reiss Family to save humanity from the first king.

Me: Yeah, dad will not kill even a fly. It will be impossible for him to kill someone without reason.

Mikasa: It means there is a way to save humanity without Reiss bloodline.

Me: That is why he give you the basement key instead of me. He must already know about my bloodline and that is why he didn't choose me to inherit the power.

Jean: Hey, Historia... Why there is handprint at your neck?

All of them look at Historia's neck.

Me*thought*: I gripped her throat too tight.

Historia: Th-This is just...

Levi: Looks like (Y/N) use violence on you like I did to you a few days ago. But he's more rude than me.

All of them look at me.

Me: Why you have shocked face, Eren? You're there too when I threaten Historia.

Eren: You leave handprint at her neck! You must have gripped her neck too tight!

Historia: There is no need for you guys to fight.

Jean: He hurt you!

Me: Then you want me to let her turn into titan and eat Eren? I can throw Eren to that titan now, if you guys want.

I start to pick Eren up.

Levi: Stop this stupid little fight already.

I put Eren down and start to sit again.

Me: This world is full of violent. Nothing we can do about it. If we can stop the violent, there will be no bloodshed. But bloodshed is still occur. That is why I said there is nothing we can do with violent. Violent and world will never be separated.

I tell them while looking at the beautiful sky.

Hange: Still know how to give best speech, huh?

Levi: What (Y/N) said is true. We can't separate violent from world. Wherever we go, there will still have bloodshed. You guys can get mad at (Y/N) for what have he done to Historia, but you guys can't imagine what will happen if (Y/N) don't do anything at Historia. Eren maybe will be dead by now and your memories maybe already altered.

Jean: Yeah.... Sorry about earlier, (Y/N). We got carried away.

Me: Yeah, whatever. Historia, sorry about that.

Historia: No need to apologized. Maybe if you don't threaten me, I already ate Eren now.

Hange: Historia, we can't let that titan to stroll around inside the wall and I don't think we can restrain one of that size... I'm saying, we're going to kill your dad.

Me: If you still want to let your dad eat Eren, I'll throw Eren to him now.

Historia: No, we'll proceed with the plan to kill my father.

To be continue....