Me: Eren, you need to drink the liquid in this glass bottle without let the liquid exposed to air!!

I give Eren the bottle. He look at the bottle and look back at me. I just nod at him. He then start to rush at the Rod titan. After he is far enough than us, he put the glass bottle on his mouth and bite it until it break. He turn into titan and right after he transform, his titan's body start to harden. Lot of pillar start to appear and managed to stop the ceiling from collapsing on us and it also managed to separate us from Rod titan's heatwave.

Me: Phew, we're safe now.

I said and start to stand up. I look at Eren's titan nape.

Me: We need to take him out from that nape.

Levi: (Y/N), Jean and Mikasa, you guys will get Eren out from his hardened nape. The others, find a way out from this place.

All: Got it.

Me, Jean and Mikasa use our gear to fly towards Eren's nape. We land on his shoulder.

Jean: Seriously, how we supposed to get him out from this hardened nape?

He ask while stabbing his blade at the nape but it's not leave any scratch on the nape. He then look at me.

Jean: Try to shoot this nape with your gun.

Me: There is possibility I'll blow Eren's head.

Jean:*sigh* You're right.

Mikasa: Just use our blade to scrape the nape until we found Eren's body.

Me: That is the only option we have.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Finally...!!

Mikasa: Eren!!

I catch Eren's body and fly down from the nape while bringing Eren. Jean and Mikasa land beside me as I putting Eren's body down.

Jean: Hey! Wake up!

He start to shake Eren's body but nothing happen.

Me: Looks like I need to use the old way.

I get closer to Eren's face and punch it. He instantly wake up right after I punch his face.

Eren: OWWWWWW!!! THAT IS HURT!! DAMMIT!!!

Suddenly Mikasa punch my face. I look at her with confuse face but she look at me with shocked face.

Mikasa: S-Sorry! My body moves on its own!

Me: No, it's okay. It's not so hurt.

Sasha: Captain! We've secured an exit!

Levi: Good job.

Sasha land near us.

Sasha: Eren..! Looks like they managed to dig you out!

Jean: It took some hard work, though.

Sasha: Everyone is safe thanks to you!!