👻 300 Special 💍 pt. 3

Start from the beginning

The yellow eyed bachelor flushed at his friend's sweet remark and soft voice that spoke with so much joy, he waved his hand as his cheeks turned pink, doing his best to act relaxed and remain unaffected by the adorable flower boy.
"I- it's nothing! No ne- need to thank me." Jack could feel multiple disapproving gazes on him as he spoke with the (h/c) haired male, but despite that he remain strong and stood up straight with a sense of pride.

"...How good is your sword arm?" The apparition decided to interrupt after a few short seconds of contemplation. "What's the biggest monster you've defeated? Do you have a legendary blade that's been passed down for generations?"

"S- sword? I don't need a sword. My fists are all..." The wolf-like male started with a stutter, still fairly warm after his interaction with the timid first year, but his response was quickly cut off by a familiar exclamation.

"Rejected!!!" The Ghost King yelled just like he had the previous times and a sickening crack could be heard upon the collision of his sheathed sword and the first year's head.

"That hurt!!!" The white haired boy shouted out after being hit, fairly angry as his head began to swell with pain.

"A prince without a sword to save his lover from monsters is no prince at all!" The undead ruler shook his head in disappointment with his arms crossed, before forcefully moving the tanned bachelor to join Vil and Leona, so he could make space for the next suitor. "Next will be the boy with the sharp look."

"Sebek Zigvolt!!!" The green haired boy introduced with a loud voice when he went up to the flower boy. "We have not met before but the Young Master has talked about you many times in the past!"

"Can you play an instrument? Piano, perhaps? Or maybe a flute?" The spectre raised an eyebrow quizzically as he asked the hyped up male with an almost interrogative aura.

"Instrument?... Hmmhmmm... A great question, Ghost!" The olive eyed grew a smile on his face as he responded to the the apparition. "Let me tell you about the Young Master! Any instrument he touches produces the most beautiful melodies, his violin is both so sorrowful and so beautiful. His cello was so spectacular that I felt his music in my very soul, that is just part of his mystique."

"Rejected!!!" The Ghost King exclaimed before Sebek could continue any longer, injuring him just like he had with the previous suitors.

"What!?!?" The Diasmonia first year responded with a shout, rubbing his damaged head with a deep frown. "What a rude man. I was in the middle of speaking!!"

"What's rude is talking at length about someone else in a romantic moment!" The apparition rebutted with a killing glare that threatened to end Sebek's life with just a single glance. "You aren't suited for my beloved's hand at all! How is he supposed to feel loved if you constantly talk about someone else with so much affection!? Just bring the next bachelor, the one who looks good in glasses."

The green haired boy was pulled away by some invisible force as Trey walked up to fill the empty space that he'd left in his wake, vaguely nervous eyes glancing at his frozen companions before turning towards the flower boy and undead ruler at his side.
"It's a pleasure to see you again, my flower prince." The vice dorm head did a small bow as he greeted his familiar friend, a gentle grin growing on his face as he looked at the sight that he'd come to adore.

"...Oh no, we mustn't. We can never meet again. Goodbye!" After thinking for some time over what Trey should be tested on, the spectre mustered up all his acting capabilities before running out of the room and leaving behind a confused group of boys.

"Eh?... The ghost just turned tail and left." The third year commented as he remained in his spot, incredibly puzzled as to what exactly was going on.
Following the rather lukewarm reaction was an awkward silence that made the usually composed pastry chef quite antsy.
"Am I... supposed to chase after him?" He asked after a while, rubbing the back of his head as he tried to discern what was expected of himself.