I went to downstairs but something caught my attention through the glass window...he is standing there like a lost child...maybe he is enjoying the night view..I want to go there but I am afraid.Anyway y/n,just start to countdown for your innocent death....

I slowly open the door and walked towards his direction without any sound.plz god plz don't make him angry.....

Y/n:S..sir?

Taehyung:What are you doing here?

He asked her without any emotions......

Y/n:i saw you here so-

Taehyung:It's a really romantic view right?

Y/n:yes it's really beautiful!she replied him with a cute smile on her face....

Taehyung:So you want to seduce me in this beautiful night?

Y/n:What?? Sir you misunderstand me....I am not that type of girl...

Taehyung:Wow....why would I believe a slut like you?

I can't control my anger......

Y/n:What you mean?I am not a slut like your......

I want to run from here...yah y/n what is in your mind?did you shout at him?omg my stupid tougue.

Taehyung:Go from here or I will make you regret about your words....

Y/n:I am really sorry sir....

Taehyung:remember you are a servant and you are just a slave for me so learn to know your limitations....

Y/n:Hm

~Taehyung pov~

What the fuck?She is that much courage to shout at me?she make me remember them.

Again he remembered everything that make his blood boil in anger......

*After 2 weeks*

~Taehyung pov~

OTP

Taehyung/M:Hey son how are you?

Taehyung:I am fine!Why did you call me?anything to say?

Taehyung/M:Why?I am not allowed to call my son without any reason?

Taehyung:Enough of your sweet words!Nothing to say then I will hang up...I want to do my work....

Taehyung/M:Actually we want to meet you!
You will definitely come in today evening at xxxx cafe.we will be wait there.I hope you come because it's important....

Taehyung: whatever....

Damn it!!!!!I don't want to see them...

At the cafe

Taehyung/M:My son is more handsome day by day....are you eat properly dear?

Taehyung: What's the matter?why did you call me?

Taehyung/D:Look Tae,you are the only son we have.we want to see our grand children before we will die...so it's the right time to your marriage....what is your opinion?

Taehyung:Oh nice!You both are worried about your son?you want to see your grand children.wow what a fucking dream.listen, that will never happen in my entire life.....

Taehyung/M:Why Tae?If you doesn't want to marry then better to leave your company...

Taehyung/D:Yes she is right and you can choose your partner so don't worry...

Taehyung:WHAT THE HELL???Why would I leave my company?

Taehyung/M:Tae remember,that company is still work under the control of your dad and he is the right to take his company back!