"made?"

"I pulled her legs down and she landed on my knees. CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW ITS EMBARRASSING" I fell on the bed and hoped she would go away.

"no it's not. now, how did she react???" she kept bugging me.

"I asked if she was uncomfortable but she said she wasn't..."

"any body language?"

"yeah, her face was red and she was a bit tense..." I skipped over the fact that I was red too for obvious reasons.

"and you didn't kiss her?"

"I wanted to... should I?" I sheepishly asked, looking at her.

"you should. do it whenever you get the chance. the worst thing that could happen is she rejects you, and I'm sure she won't. I'll go set the table now..." she said and got up.

"MY BABY IS FINALLY GETTING A GIRLFRIEND WOOOOOO." she shouted in the middle of going down the stairs and threw her hands in the air.

a few minutes later bean peaked through my half open door and saw me sitting on my bed, looking at her.

"you can come in bean" she slowly walked in the room and I patted the empty space on the bed.

"rin are you mad? you looked mad..." she hesitantly said.

"of course not bean. why would I be mad?" I patted her head and her face instantly lit up.

for a second she looked like she was going to tell me something serious, her face full of guilt but she decided not to...

"OH GOOD! RIN I MADE A NEW FRIEND TODAY!!!" she beamed and started heading towards the door.

"good job bean I'm proud of you"

I eventually got up and followed her out of the room, heading downstairs to eat.

"HE'S SO COOL AND WE LIKE THE SAME COLOR" she skipped her way downstairs and I followed her lazily.

"ITS A HE?"

y/n's pov

the next day, in Miyagi

i made semi carry my bags to his house, while I was gossiping with tendou, following him so I don't get lost.

"y/n what was that yesterday?" semi spoke up and I acted dumb

"what was what?" I said and he looked at me, quirking his eyebrow.

"you know what I'm talking about."

"semi semi is right. y/n, the tea please" tendou said and made a cup with his hands in front of my face.

"I told you everything yesterday. I did his eyeliner-"

"sitting on his lap" semi finished my sentence.

"knees" I corrected him and rolled my eyes.

"same difference. hey look we're here~" he says and takes out his keys to unlock the door.

we get in the house and take off our shoes. me and tendou sit on the couch and rest a bit, semi getting my bags upstairs.

"damn I haven't been here in a while..." I said looking around the living room, remembering my childhood years.

"ahhhh welcome back to Miyagi y/n" he said and laughed. my phone rang and I checked the caller ID.

suna wants to FaceTime me?

I accept the call and see suna very close to the camera, with some sloppy eyeliner on.

"did ryoko do that?" I said and laughed. he squinted his eyes at me when he saw tendou slowly getting on frame, his head falling on my shoulder.

"no. is it good? I did it myself" he said cockily and I immediately stopped laughing.

"oh... uhh next time just let me do it..." I said and he dropped his arrogant attitude.

"yeah I think he'd like you to do his eyeliner again~" tendou said and I smacked his head, getting him out of frame.

a/n

i-

bye

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯