"It's not that bad, it's just a little decoration" y/n says as if it were nothing. On her hand was a flower, but it was tattooed in.

 On her hand was a flower, but it was tattooed in

"You got a tattoo on your hand?!" Caspian yelled.

"Yes, now shut up, It's my turn to talk" y/n says. We all shut up to see what she has to say.

"Now in two days, I'm being crowned queen of narnia, and I want you all to see it" she says smiling.

"Why? Aren't we prisoner's?" Edmund questioned, quite rudely.

"Cause I want to you bow down to me, the soon to be queen of narnia, the best Queen, better than Jadis could ever be" y/n sneers.

Then dean entered. "Come on, we have business to attend too" he says. Gaurds surround our cell as the two walked out.

Various shouts of y/n's name came from my cell but she never turned back.

"Did you guys see it" lucy suddenly said. We turn to her confused. She continued.

"Her eyes, they're not e/c, they're red." Lucy said. I rolled my eyes.

Third Person
"And whys that so important?" Susan said. Lucy let out a frustrated sigh.

"Will you guys quite being so, mature. Your acting like adults, your not! We're still children, your here in narnia cause obviously you need to learn a quality trait, which I think would be respectfulness!" Eustace said from his cell.

"Shut up Eustace, your still 18!" Edmund snapped.

"And your only 20, if you want to be the grown up, grow some balls and act like one" Eustace spat. Elijah rolles his eyes.

"Can you guys stop Fighting?!" Elijah yelled at the two, tears springing in his eyes.

"Can you stop being a cry baby!" Caspian yelled at elijah. Elijah looked taken back. His tears started to fall making it noticable for everyone.

"I'm not the one muttering to himself why y/n betrayed us!!! Or in your words 'me' " elijah says tears flowing like water falls.

"Can lucy continue?!" Susan said randomly. Peter snapped his head towards her.

"Shut up! What ever Lucy has to say Is not important right now!" Peter said throwing his hands up in the air.

Suddenly everyone start arguing except for Lucy, and james, who was still unconscious in the corner.

Elijah was crying while shouting with caspian. Eustace was trying to grab edmund through the bars. Peter and Susan were having one if those siblings fights.

It was just pure madness. Suddenly a whistle broke the arguing.

They all turned their attention to a boy, known as tewkesbury.

"Y/n lives and it all goes to shit?... Wow" he says. Peter glares at him.

"Go away" caspian sneered gripping the bars.

"Awe but I was going to give you yard time" tewkesbury said. Susan furrows her eyebrows.

"What do you mean? Yard time?" She asked.

"Well, we were planning on keeping you guys In a secluded Village, have your own little town, but once you get in, your can't come out, but I guess it's better than a Stinky cell right?" Tewkesbury says.

"Wrong" Eustace mutters. Tewkesbury ignores Eustace and turns back tot he royals.

"The carriage is waiting outside, you'll be escorted by gaurds, you darn well lucy your not walking" tewkesbury says unlocking the cell door.

Peter rushes out and punches him, making tewkesbury fall to the ground, peter then licks tewkesbury in the head. Aiden, Aris and dean rush in the door just as the royals escaped the cell.

Elijah had james arm hooked around his shoulder.

"Tewkesbury, you idiot! Get up" Aris shouted grabbing tewkesbury and yanking him up.

"You can't escape" dean said, moving towards the group.

"Stop, or else you'll end up like him" peter said pointing to tewkesbury wobbly figure.

"No, your the one whose going to end up like him" dean says and sand gaurds appear behind peter and the others.

Dean and Aiden smirk "if you're not going to go willingly, I guess we might have to take you by force" Aris said.

The sand soldiers attacked the royals of narnia, knocking then out unconscious, including elijah.

"Pile them into the carriage" dean says.

"There going to enjoy there new home because they'll be staying there for a very very long time"

~hi guys, so one, this is a bit more writing than others because I feel like I've been slacking, and two,blet know in the comments if you want me to do a face reveal!~