Baby💖: awww so sweet🤧 thank you  🥺🥺 I love you ❤️ 

Me : btw can you send nudes?😍

Baby💖: sure baby! 

Baby💖: 4 images 

Oh my god. I didn't know what to say or think. My heart was crushed. I felt nothing, nothing was happening inside me, nothing. I didn't feel pure happiness, not like I did before. But it's not the fact he asked for nudes it's the fact, he actually cheated on me. He said he wanted to get more famous then dump me. Finn was right. He was absolutely, utterly, fucking right.

I'm so fucking stupid!!! How could I fall for him!!! I hate myself for thinking I loved him!!!

I realized I was still at his house, I heard foot steps come into the room, I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture of his screen. I tried not to cry, I held it back with a pretend  cough, and said, " I need to go the bathroom, I'll be right back babe." I say chocking on the word babe.

"kay" he says

I lock my self in the bathroom and pull out my phone rereading all the texts, the texts date back to before I even dated him?! So was it like I was his back up for fame only this whole fucking time?! 

I threw myself onto the ground and put my hands on my face crying.

————

 I wiped off my makeup do it looked like I just cleaned my face instead of crying.

I told Jacob I needed to go home for a family emergency, Paige was sick. 

————

I burst out of his house running to the closest possible house, Finns.

I run to the closest house there is. Finn's.

I'm crying as I run. I trip and fall on a rock in the road. The street is quiet, and all the houses are silent. It's that street that is so beautiful at night with the peace and the moonlight is shining down on the road. The lampposts are the only source of light besides the moon.

I sit in the middle of the road crying my head on my knees in the middle of the road sitting there.

I feel something wet on my head, then another, and another. It's started raining while I was sitting there. The houses were in a little circle, it was beautiful at night there. It was, I'm sorry to say, but the best place to cry.

I lift my head from my knees and close my eyes up to the sky. The rain hits my face as I cry cleaning my still running tears from my salty face. It's so quiet. I lay down now, my arms and legs fully extended out in the middle of the road, while it's raining and I'm crying.

The rain slowly becomes sprinkles. So I open my eyes up to the sky and stare at the stars remembering that one night I did the same with Finn.

This is a memory from Millie that night at the sleepover around 2 am

I got out of the bathroom, and saw every one was fast asleep. Awww Sadie was CUDDLING Caleb!!! Omg!!!

Aww. I watched them for a minute then decided to go outside to the fresh air, to maybe lay in the grass or something.

I tiptoe to the door and open is slowly trying not to wake up everyone. I walk backwards slowly closing the door. I turn around but see Finn sitting in the grass.I don't want to go back inside so I just go sit down beside him.

"hey" I say

"Hey mills did I wake you up sorry. I tried to be quiet" he said

"Oh no, you didn't I was in the bathroom for a few hours" I said