Chapter 17: Closer & Closer

Start from the beginning

If Jay knew about everything, the last thing he would be wanting to do is sit down and break bread with me. Honestly if he's smart he'd just have my ass hauled off to jail, no if, and's or but's. It doesn't make sense for him to want to speak to me all of a sudden, and honestly, I don't believe I could face him. He of all people should know that, that crap he pulled when we were together was damn near unforgivable. But for some reason I still felt like I needed to reach out to him. Not to rekindle no bullshit ass relationship, but to see where his heads at, to see if he had any idea about what I did.

My office phone started ringing so I reached for it pressing the answer button.

"Heavenly Interior Designs, Cyntheia speaking." I smiled.

"Hey, um Mr.Alsina is here to see you. Should I send him back?" Court questioned.

Just at his name I started cheesing like a fool.

"Yea send him back."

"Okay. You may go." I heard her tell him before hanging up the phone.

I fixed my hair and waited for my office door to open. When it did August walked in smiling brightly at me, causing the same dumb smile to creep up on my face.

"Hey mamas." He smiled as he walked behind my desk and leaned down giving me a hug followed up by a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I questioned as he took a seat in the chair across from me and leaned forward looking me over.

He is so fine. So very fine.

"Wanted to come see you befoe I head up outta hea'. What you doin' in hea'? On yo business woman shit?"

"Yup you got it."

"Mm. Like my ladies workin' hard." He smirked.

"Lady. You like your lady. Ain't no more than me." I stated seriously.

Just at the thought of him being with some broad had me a little upset. What's mine is mine, and I have no intentions on sharing.

"My bad baybeh, you know what I meant." He chuckled.

I nodded slowly with a raised eyebrow while he licked his lips and then began patting his lap.

"Come hea'. Ion't like you bein' this far from me." He spoke.

I laughed at him but willingly got up walking to his side of the desk. He scooched back giving me room to plop down on his lap, and throw my arms around his neck.

"This way betta. You smell good as shit too." He mumbled against my neck as he kissed along it.

One thing about being around August recently, he hasn't been able to keep his hands to his self. They were always some where on me, and I enjoyed it very much. To say I was sexually frustrated around him was an understatement. I hadn't gotten any in years and it was really killing me. It honestly wasn't a problem until Aug's handsome self came into the picture , now I'm just loosing my mind when I'm around him.

"August..." I whispered.

"Yea baybeh?"

"We're in my office."

"I know. I always wanted ta get it in inna office." He stated pulling away from me.

I laughed at him and shoved his shoulder.

"Nah, but what you got up foe the rest of the day?" He questioned brushing, something that was under my eye, off.

"Nothin' really was gonna head home in about an hour and then Lamont and I were gonna watch a movie at his house." I shrugged.