Time skip Monday

Yama-nii woke me up and told me to get ready for school and asked If I wanted breakfast. I got dressed in a fish net shirt black sweatpants and on top of my fish net shirt a dark blue shirt and a black sweater. No I'm not emo I just liked the color black. I walked out my room I walked to the kitchen and sat down eating the food yama-nii placed infront of me, toast ,scrabble eggs and a cup of apple juice. Yama-nii walked with me to the academy, on the way there we passed the uzamaki nazamaki compound/mansion I flinched when we passed by.

At the academy gates

Yamato said good bye as he let me at the academy gates with my schedule. I walked in ignoring all the glares and whisper. I knocked on my classroom door and waited for the teacher, the schedule says his name is iruka, to say come in. A minute later I come in and to my surprise he had this smile , a look that said you are welcomed here.
He told me to introduce myself and that the class was going into testing soon. I turned to look at the class scanning threw and analyzing everyone. 'Hello my name is naruto nazamaki uzamaki, I don't like any of you except emo duckbutt in the back.' with that I walk to sasuke and sat next to him, a lot of the girls glared at me 'hey sasuke how ya been?' I asked casually 'yo naru where in the bloody hell have a been?!' naggs at me while I ignore him talking to kura-nii in my mind, after his lecture of telling me not to disappear off the face of earth I zone back to what's happening...... Everyone was staring at me. I looked at duckbutt and asked him why there staring he just hn'd (well you are the only person I actually spoke words to this year..) 'sheesh antisocial as always I see=^=' he looked at me with a look that said say one more thing and I'll knock you out. I just started laughing quietly. Then asked Iruka to continue with his lecture. I zoned out when I realized that kura-nii taught me what was being taught already. I was forced back to reality when the teacher, Iruka asked me something, 'naruto pay attention, who was the first hokage,' 'the first hokage, Hashirama Senju, Kekkei Genkai
Nature Icon Wood.svg Wood Release
Classification:sage,

Anything else?' I asked impatient to go back to talking to kura-nii. Iruka looked shocked 'thank you naruto.' he then proceed to the lession soon enough it was lunch time.

Lunch

'Duckbutt hurry up!!' I yelled at sasuke who gave me a playful glare. Me and sasuke where going to go eat lunch outside under a shady tree. 'ok let's go!' sasuke came over to me and grabbed my hand and dragged me along. As we walked the halls I could feel eyes on me and it made me uncomfortable...
We sat under a tree farthest from the academy but still in the perimeter. Sasuke's mom prepared sasuke a bento, with rice , meat and fruit, tomatoes and strawberry's. Yama-nii prepared me a smaller meal, some candy, some rice and scrabble eggs and fruit, a lunch perfect! I ate my rice first and listen to sasuke ramble on and on about how he's been and how everyone else was, it's adorable how sasuke kept going back to itachi and how cool he was. After lunch we head back to class to finished the rest.

After school
Iruka told me that yam-nii left a note saying that he couldn't pick him up because the hokage sent him on a mission and that I would have to walk home alone... Sasuke already left so I can't go with him and I don't know anyone else... I start my journey home attempting to avoid the villagers but today really wasn't my day. As I was walking in the shadows I accidentally bumped into someone and I didn't end well....

Warning next part is mature if not 13 or older please skip or get off

•rape
•blood
•abuse
•hateful words

I was pulled into a  dark alley and and pushed agents a wall they grabbed anything the could and the pain began, I didn't want to hurt the villagers and if I did the counsel will only see it as a reason to banish me, so I let it happen. Then some ninjas came..and stabbed me and pinned my hands with kunis.... The wrote words like, demon monster ,murder ,die, waste of space ,fat ,ugly, disgrace, I didn't scream or show any pain and many got annoyed so they left but Few drunk men kept at it ...... When it was only them and a few ninjas they started to grin and look at me with something in there eyes.... Hate? Grossed out? Annoyance?.... No it was something else.. one of the men started undressing me... I panicked and told the to stop...I begged... But they just kept until I was naked... One of the ninjas said they wanted to go first he pulled down his pants and boxers, showing of his semi-hard cock.... Something inside me told me to run... Get out of here.. but I couldn't the kunis where still piercing threw my hands and pinning me on the wall.. I started crying I didn't want this... He un-pined me but then tied me with rope so I couldn't get away then the pain started..... I lost my hope I layed limp on the ground accepting my fate. Then I felt a chakra signature, it flared out in anger and I though it was towards me and I curled up into myself, what happened next made me gain hope just for a split second. A boy with silver hair, built body but still young knocked out the raper and the others that where waiting to have a go at me. He then left in the body flicker jitsu... My hope felt like it was smashed with a bolder. My eyes felt heavy, the pain was starting to kick at me, I'm sure I lost alot of blood already. I felt dizzy, I closed my eyes just bearly conscious of my surroundings when I heard someone say 'you will be alright stay with me , come one...' and the rest fell to deaf ears I let the darkness take over like cacoon.

Yea sorry for any spelling mistakes, it's late and personally sleep is calling my name -your tired friend emochild🖤