~The Date~

Poppy looked at the picture Branch gave her. She rubbed her hand against it softly.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎She wore a worried face

She wore a worried face. What will happen to them in the future?

A bug flew by and dropped a note. Poppy picked up the note and it read:

Would you like to join me for a stroll tonight? If so, meet me at misty meadows by 8pm.

~Branch

Poppy gasped loudly. She made her cute face and squealed.

The snack pack watched it all and whispered, "YES!"

The snack pack decided to leave Poppy and Branch alone that night, hoping it works. It would be rude to watch them the whole time.

Poppy and Branch met up, both looking absolutely well. Poppy wore her nice, white dress, with a headband with a shell and a sea star on it, like in the hair ball. Branch got his suit and tie, with his hair done nicely, also like the hair ball.

Branch held out his hand. Poppy looked at it, sweating and shaking. She grasped it tightly.

"OW!" Branch yelled.

Poppy let go. "Sorry! Got excited." Poppy held his hand again, not as tight. The two of them stepped into the forest.

It was calm and quiet. They talked, laughed, and sometimes blushed at each other.

After about an hour, they sat on a rock, and leaned against each other, staring at the sky.

"Branch!" Poppy got up.

"Wha-" Branch realized what he and Poppy were

Poppy laughed and pulled him up. Then, she put her face closer to his. Branch blushed intensely.

Poppy dropped him and burst out laughing.

"Poppy, this isn't funny," Branch said firmly.

"Oh, come on Branch, you just love me more than a friend."

"Uh... no???"

"Oh come on, admit you love me," Poppy smiled.

"No..."

"Come on!!"

"Stop asking!"

"Ok... ok..."

Branch just sat staring at her.

"BRANCH I LOVE YOU! A LOT!"