Chapter 71 Happy Valentine's Day Part 2

Emma P.O.V

I got dressed in a black halter dress.Then black heels with black earrings and a black clutch.I thought it looked cute.Then I straightened my hair like I used to do.I usually now curl my hair but this date is special so I decided I would try out a new look.I think my straight hair is a new look since I haven't wore it a while.I filled my back with money my phone lip stick and make up wipes.I brought money just in case he forgot some because Jax can be very forgetful.My phone because literally it's an essential.My lip stick because it's a date of course.My make up wipes because in case my mascara runs or something.I heard the door knocking so I think it's Jax.I opened it to see Jax with another bouquet of orange tulips.They're beautiful!

"Are you ready to go Miss Alonso?" Jax asked.

"Of course Mr.Novoa!" I said taking his arm.

When I started to walk down the hall I could see my friends giving me a thumbs up.

Mia P.O.V

I think Diego's single!I'm so excited!I like Diego a lot!Hopefully he has moved on already and has his mind of Maddie.

Daniel P.O.V

I was in the store trying to look for a teddy bear to give Charisma.I decided on a whitebear with brown paws and eyes.Then it had a heart that said be mine.That is just a little cliche but she does like teddy bears so I'm guessing the excitement of teddy bears will over power the hatred of sappiness.I decided I was going to sing a song to her to ask her out.

Maddie P.O.V

I decided to pick James.What Diego said to me taht night I will never forget.he is truly a person that can hurt people and he hurt me.He broke me but right now James is fixing me.

Katie P.O.V

I'm really hoping Diego will ask me to the Valentine dance tomorrow.I'm also really hoping he's over Maddie.He probably is because Maddie is a easy person to get over.

Andi P.O.V

I'm going to be lonely this Valentine's Day.There is literally nobody to talk to.I'm just going to the school cafe.I grabbed my room key and my phone and my wallet.I went outside my room locking the door after.I then went on my phone while walking into the cafeteria to get to the cafe.I suddenly bumped into somebody.He looked cute.

"I'm so sorry!" I said standing up.

"No it's fine." He said.

We then stared into each other's eyes for a minute.I know right.Very cliche.I don't like those kind of things but this made a exception.His eyes were amazing.

"My name is Andi." I said putting my hand out for him to shake.

"My name is Phillip." He said shaking my hand.

He started to walk with me to the cafe and we surprising had lots of things in common which was probably why we get along really well.When we got to the cafe you can believe who I saw.I literally pinched myself and he was still there.

Charisma P.O.V

I was in my phone stalking people's instagrams because they all had pictures of them with their boyfriends and girlfriends on Valentine's Day.I heard my dorm door knocking.Why does everybody knock on me and the girls door.I really didn't want to get out of bed but I felt like I needed to.So I pushed my cheetos aside and started to literally drag myself out of bed.I then open the door and saw Daniel.I instantly regreted my appearance.He started to sing a song.

"Some people say that the moment is gone and then they tell you it's time to move on but don't you listen to the word that they say cause we have magic that just won't go away and we may be hundred worlds apart but that won't keep you from you're heart you can't fight the rain when it's already falling you can't find the truth yourself when you are it no one can erase this it will always be drawn when your closer and closer what ever I do it's always you." Daniel sang.

I smiled as he held my hand.

"Charisma will you go to the Valentine dance with me?" I asked.

I just smield and nodded.We hugged and after that he handed me a teddy bear which made me a thousand times happier.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.There will be a chapter three so hold on for that part. Also the Shawn Mendes fanfiction will be up soon so comment if you will be excited for that. Anyways Baiiiiii Sailors ~J