"𝒟𝒜𝑀𝒩 𝐼𝒯!"

(Short cuz im tired)

Zenitsu's POV

When i had awoke the first thing i noticed was that my hair was in a different position than how i had left it before. I hesitated on sitting up because i didn't wanna wake up my new 'Partner'. I looked around me searching for him. Thats when i saw him sitting in a corner looking quiet uncomfortable.

'Was this the only futon?..'

I felt bad for him so i quietly got up onto my numb feet and walked over to him. Then i froze. I looked back over towards my sword that was laying next to the futon i was on moments ago. 

'S-Should I?... No.. That's wrong we had a deal.' 

I shook my head at the thought a looked back at the male to be met with him staring back.

"I-.." I then got interrupted. 

"Ah.. We haven't introduced each other yet have we? I'm Tanjiro Kamado. You?" Tanjiro asked.

"Z-Zenitsu Agatsuma.." 

My voice was cracking, i was still shocked because he had woken up although im the quietest / sneakiest hashira out there. I then watched as Tanjiro stood up and extended a hand towards me. My hand hesitantly went up and grab his hand. Once i stood up he leg go of my hand leaving me slightly disappointed. 

"I'll make us some Ramen. Then you can head back to either your estate or the butterfly estate." He said with a small smile.

"R-right.."

He then walked into the main room, with me following just a few seconds after. Instead of staying i decided to go outside into the snow. My breathe was clearly visible from the cold temperature.

'He lives in this?... I mean he is a demon but its pretty surprising..' I thought to myself.

I walked back inside. I seemed as if he was almost done already, Though i ignored that. I walked into the room i had slept in and picked up my katana. My hand slowly unsheathed it..

'I'm sorry.. but i must see if you are trust worthy..'

SPLAT

His blood decorated the floor and part of the walls. I kept my eyes shut not wanting to see his face. I could feel is cold stare from above me. I had stabbed him right in the heart.

"Why?" He asked.

Just that one word. I could hear his voice was full of betrayal. My legs felt limp and gave out, followed by my head facing the ground.

"I-I... I'm sorry.. i just had to see if you really were trust worthy.." 

I bit onto my lip so hard out of guilt, to the point of where it bled. I heard him sigh and slowly remove my katana from inside his heart.

"Just don't attempt it again."

"Just because we're demons it doesn't mean we don't feel pain." He said with a small laugh.

'Why?... Why are you so kind?..' I thought.

"DAMN IT!"

23:59 - 00:31

19/03/2021

Friday