91- Joseph meets Lucas

Start from the beginning

"Ah Hayden's wedding invitation! Thank you dear." said Mrs L/n as she watched them sit down. "So when are going back to America?"

"You're leaving?" asked Lucas. "When are you coming back?"

"Oh.. I leave on Sunday but um.. i'm not so sure Lucas." said Emilia as Lucas looked at her with sad eyes. "Oh don't look at me like that! You want me to cry?!"

"Make her cry so she can stay." said Miles as Mrs. and Mr. L/n smiled, they looked over at Adrian who was sitting quiet.

"Oh yes Adrian I'll call y/n ! Y/n!!" shouted Mrs. L/n, Adrian made a face and turned to Emilia and Miles who were drinking their tea looking at each other.

"Oh no you didn't have to call her." said Adrian quickly, Adrian heard her door open as he stared at Emilia.

"Yeah? I'm about to leave, is there something... ohhh! I didn't know you guys were coming over.." said Y/n as she walked into the kitchen to see Emilia and Miles smiling up at her, Adrian looking down at his tea cup.

"Where are you going?" asked Mr. L/n, Y/n looked at her mother who was looking away and made a face.

"Uh- Out with a friend." said Y/n, Emilia and Miles looked at each other as Adrian stayed looking down. "Actually uh.. well.. um."

"Maybe we should leave now." said Adrian getting up, Emilia and Miles nodded as Mrs. and Mr. L/n looked at them. The doorbell rung as Y/n made a face and stood there looking at them.

"I'll get it?" said Mr. L/n

"No!" said Y/n, he looked at his daughter strangely as Adrian made a face. He opened the door to see Joseph standing there as Y/n looked at Emilia who was trying not to laugh.

"Oh! And you are?" said Mr. L/n , Miles made a noise as Joseph smiled.

"Yeah we should get going now." said Emilia as she, Miles and Adrian walked out the kitchen, Joseph smiled dropped as he looked at them.

"No! Adrian, can't you stay! All of you, can't you?" said Lucas following after, Y/n looked away as her mother chuckled.

"You can have fun with me." said Joseph, Lucas, Adrian and Miles turned to look at him and made a face causing Emilia to let a few laughs escape.

"You're not Adrian, I was talking to Adrian." said Lucas, Y/n jaw dropped as Joseph looked taken back. "Oh Y/n! Let them stay please!"

"They seem very busy Lucas.. maybe another day you'll be able to see them." said Y/n as Joseph looked at her.

"We really have to get going Lucas." said Adrian as Lucas made a face and threw floo powder into the fireplace.

"MORALES MANNER!" shouted Lucas, Emilia's jaw dropped as Y/n face palmed. Mrs. L/n and Mr. L/n jaw dropped as they watched Lucas disappear.

"Well, uh.. I think that's are cue to go. We'll bring him back.." said Miles as he slowly pushed Emilia and Adrian towards the door.

"Can I speak with you, Pucey." said Joseph, Y/n made a face as Emilia and Miles glanced at each other.

"No, I have other things to do. I'll bring him back Mrs. L/n." said Adrian as he disapparated, Emilia and Miles looked at Y/n.

"So.. I still haven't got your name." said Mr. L/n, Miles bursted into laugher as Emilia hit him to shut up.

"Oh right, this is Joseph Anderson.. dad, Joseph." said Y/n watching them shake hands.

"Alright, well Emilia do you know if Adrian found a flat yet? I could show him some really nice ones around if he wants to live in London." said Mr. L/n, Joseph looked at Y/n who face palmed.