"yeah sure" I grabbed the small bag they gave us at the mall. I got the makeup out of the bag and stood in front of suna, leaning forward so I can reach his eyes.

"aren't you uncomfortable, leaning like that?" he said and raised an eyebrow.

"yeah.. but let's just do your eyeliner now before you change your mind" I chucked

I started doing his eyeliner but less than a minute later he moved forward, sitting on the edge of the couch. this forced me to take a step back, now leaning down even more.

suna opened his eyes and I felt his big, warm hands wrap around the back of my knees, completely covering them. he pulled my legs closer to him, parting them in the process, his eyes pinned on mine. I kept my toes on the floor so I don't fall back. my hips moved forward, then down and I landed on him, his bulky knees acting like a wide stool.

my cheeks and ears were on fire. my body stopped moving once I was on him and my mind was completely empty but full at the same time.

"uhh... are you uncomfortable?" he said noticing how I wasn't moving. his voice sounded panicky but his face remained calm even though he had a strong blush too.

"no, I'm not. are you?" I asked after a short pause, trying to cool down.

"no, not at all..." he said and closed his eyes again.

I started drawing thin, long wings on his eyes, matching his eye shape. I focused on the liner, leaning in closely, sitting up and down everytime I had to check it from afar.

after I'm done with the first eye I realize I'm a bit too close... I look down at his lips and my thoughts start running.

is it bad I want to kiss him right now?
that would be awkward...
what if he doesn't even want to-

"are you done?" I see suna's lips move and his raspy voice echoes through the house.

"just the first one. uhhh I'll tell you when I'm finished" I said and started working on his left eye.

he let out a faint, breathy "ok" laughing a bit. I felt his hot breath against my left cheek that sent shivers down my spine and I shook my head, trying to focus on the pen I was holding.

a few minutes later I was finally done. I let out a slow sigh out of relief, adding some last touches. my breath met suna's left cheek, making his body tense up and his head slightly flinch.

"sorry did I poke your eye?" I apologized and shot up to go grab a paper towel.

"oh no, don't worry" he opened his eyes and stared at me closing the eyeliner's cap and grabbing a mirror.

"uhh you're ready." I said as i handed him the small mirror.

"wow. oh I look good.. maybe you can do it again, for the Miyagi match" he said, checking himself out in the mirror.

"sure" I put the pen back in it's bag and put it in his backpack's side pocket.

"you're leaving tomorrow morning, right?" he got up, went to the shoe rack beside the door and put his shoes on.

"yeah... text me when you get there and I'll come as a manager again." I say and go towards the door to escort him.

"will do" he quickly said, almost as if he was holding his breath. then we said our goodbyes and he left.

I waited until he was a few meters away to close the door, but as soon as I did, I heard a loud muffled scream from outside.

I slowly open the door and find suna, standing on the side of the road with his hands on his mouth. he looked at me and I looked back at him.

"is everything ok?" I said and he dropped his hands on his sides. he nodded and I nodded back, slowly closing the door.

as soon as I was left alone I let out all the adrenaline i had set aside when doing his makeup.

"OH MY GAWD I CAN'T BREATHE" I start looking for my phone to quickly dial tendou's number.

"hello?"

"TENDOU BESTIE IS SEMI WITH YOU?" I frantically started yelling and he stayed silent for a few seconds.

"yeah why?" he said with worry in his voice.

"CALL HIM OVER THERE AND PUT ME ON SPEAKER RIGHT NOW" I said walking back and forth.

a/n

hmmm

yeah.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯