Y/N; "Draco.." you moan out quietly, making him suck even harder. "draco fuck me already!!" You whisper aggressively making him lift his head up. He licks his lips before grabbing your neck and pulling your face close to his, the smell of his cologne burning your nostrils.

Draco; "do you want me to please you?" His hoarse voice hits you harshly, sending goosebumps along your entire body. You nod quickly in response.

Draco; "I need a verbal response darling."

Y/N; "yes d-draco.. please fuck me until I can no longer walk." He licks his lips, looks to the right then to the left.

Draco; "if you insist." He wastes no time picking you up, you wrap your legs around his waist and he carries you towards the restricted section. He carries you and and places you on the ground. He pushes you aggressively up against a bookshelf, a few books fall to floor. He slams his lips against yours again but pulls away a few seconds later. He slips his hand up your thigh again, making you shudder a bit from the coldness of his hands. He moves his hand higher keeping eye contact with you as he does. He pulls your legs apart slightly and continues sliding his hand further and further up. He reaches your panties and rubs the outside of them making you go to clench your legs together. But he stops you and stands in between them again. You kiss him again in an act of desperation. He pulls away again and stops rubbing you. He untucks the bottom of your shirt from your skirt and begins undoing the buttons. He slips your shirt off of your shoulders and unzips your skirt letting it drop to the floor. You slide your legs out of it and begin undoing his buttons on his shirt, you slip it off and throw it into the corner of the room resting messily on the floor. You move your hands down to his belt buckle, eagerly fiddling with it but he grabs your wrist.

Draco; "be patient my love.." He moves his attention to your boobs. He kisses your left boob sucking hard onto the skin. His hand makes its way to your bra fiddling with the back of it.

Draco; "let's take this off." He unclasps the back of it and slides it off your shoulders his eyes widen as he stares down at your chest. He massages your one boob while his face rests in the crook of your neck, laying hickeys all over. He bites down on some skin and you audibly gasp out loud. You fiddle with his belt again this time he allows you to unbuckle it. You unbuckle it throwing it to god knows where. He pulls down his trousers along with his boxers. His dick springs out, immediately hitting his stomach. Your eyes widen at how big he is.

Y/N; "holy shit.." you mumble unaware that you had just said that aloud. He slides his hand down your stomach and when he reaches the hem of your panties he wastes no time I'm pulling them down your legs. You kick them off and he picks you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. He places his tip at your entrance making you moan out of desperation.

Draco; "do you want me to fuck you?"

Y/N; "y-yes." you moan tugging onto his hair.

Draco; "beg then slut."

Y/N; "please draco, please. F-fuck me please, I really need you." Thats all it took, he pushes himself in all the way making you gasp half out of pain and half out of pleasure. He gives you a few seconds to adjust to his size and once your ready you nod.

Draco; "I want to hear you scream my name princess." He begins to thrust himself in and out at an extremely fast pace making your body vibrate at the ungodly pace.

Draco; "you wanted it so bad my love." He growls taking your jaw, forcing you to look at him. "Now don't tell me you can't take it after being so desperate.." your eyes roll back at his gaze and he bites down onto his lip. "fuck I can't control myself when you do that.." his hands grip onto your hips pushing himself even deeper. He moves his face to your ear so you can hear exactly how you make him feel. You already start to feel a knot in your stomach as he uses your hips to guide himself in and out.

Y/N; "d-draco..." you moan out loudly making him groan into your ear. He brings his head back up.

Draco; "look at me s-slut.." he can barely speak as the pleasure shook his being to the core. "let me see how much I please you." You look him dead in the eyes as he pulls him self completely out and all of a sudden slams himself back in making you practically scream out of pleasure. He does this a few more times before he begins to go in and out again at an extremely fast pace, he suddenly thrusts into your g-spot making you dig your nails into his back.

Y/N; "h-holy shit!! Right there d-draco.. please keep going i-in that spot..." He obeys and continues to thrust in and out of that spot, he breathes harshly as you let out noises of bliss. You suddenly feel yourself reaching climax.

Y/N; "please draco I-I'm gonna cum.."

Draco; "not yet." He presses his lips against yours kissing you aggressively. You moan into his mouth, every noise you make is now echoed into his mouth. He grapples onto your side pushing himself in even deeper.

Draco; "your such a dirty little slut, you like getting fucked in the library don't you?" He whispers tugging onto your hair.

Y/N; "mhm.. fuck-" you moan out "I can't h-hold it in anymore d-draco.."

Draco; "cum for me then princess." He says stroking your hair. You let out a loud sigh as you release around his dick. As he hasn't cum yet he pulls out of you and places you on the ground.

Draco; "knees." You obey and drop to your knees, your legs still shaking from the orgasm you had just had. You pump him a few times. "open, now." you open your mouth and immediately his cum hits the back of your throat. "swallow." He says pushing your mouth closed with his pointer finger. You swallow and open your mouth to show him. "good girl." You grapple onto his hips to help you stand up. You both stand gazing into each other's eyes, panting. He breaks the gaze as he tucks your hair behind your ear.

Draco; "you might not have realised it y/n, but I've been in love with you for years... I'm truly, deeply in love with you.. I-" you place your hand over his mouth.

Y/N; "who knew draco malfoy could be such a softie.." you giggle pressing your lips firmly against his.

A/n: so, this my first smut story lmk what you thought:D