Death

A/N: Thanks again for all of the support on this story once again.  Sorry for not being able to update sooner as I had lots of work to do the past few day.  Hope enjoy the chapter, and have a good rest of your day.

_______________________________________

Hiro POV

I wake up and I find myself standing in Tadashi's lab.  I'm confused but then remember what happened.  "I am I dead." I ask out loud to nobody in particular.  "Not yet knucklehead." a familiar voice says.  When I turn around I see Tadashi standing there looking at me.  I back away a little worried that this could be another one of Karmi's games.  "Relax, I'm not that stupid robot that Karmi made.  You took a bullet for Gogo and now you're almost dead." he says.  "So then what am I doing here talking to you?" I ask confused.  "You have a decision to make.  If you want to continue living or die, and I'm here to talk to you about that." Tadashi replies.  "Why would I want to live after all that's happened to me.  It would just be easier to die." I say to him.  He looks at me concerned before saying, "Well if you want things easy then I guess that life's not for you."

Those words hit me hard as they are similar to the one's that Callaghan said to me before I joined SFIT.  I'm shocked, not knowing what to say, so Tadashi continues.  "Hiro I know what you future has in store for you.  You will do so many amazing things with yours friends.  I know it may be hard to trust them now, but they really care about you." he says to me trying to be motivational.  "If they cared about me, then why did they forget about me?  How can you say they care about me after what they did to me?" I ask him.  "See for yourself." he replies pointing behind me.  When I turn around I see a screen showing me what should be what I'm seeing if I was alive.  The doctor told them all to say one last goodbye as they don't think I'll survive.  Aunt Cass goes first, then Fred, then Wasabi, then Honey Lemon all saying touching messages.  Finally Gogo goes.

When Gogo sits down to start she takes sometime to look at me before starting.  "Hiro, when I first saw you I knew that there was something special about you, but I never imagined to do what we've done together. You've pushed us far beyond out limits and made us who we are today." she says starting to cry a bit. "Hiro, y-you mean so m-much to me. I-I've already lost s-so much, and I-I can't afford to l-lose you t-too. Please s-stay with me Hiro. W-We all need y-you." she says crying as the others come and give her a hug.  "What does she mean by I've already lost so much?" I ask Tadashi.  "It's not for me to tell you that, but what I can say is that they've all had a tough past and really need you.  You really don't know how important you are to them." he replies.  I look at Tadashi, then at my friends and Aunt Cass, then back at Tadashi as I start to remember everything we've done together.  "No matter your decision, I always be here waiting for you." Tadashi adds.  I nod, then make my decision.  Letting the darkness take over me once again.