A goodbye letter to Teyvat (Part Four)

*This is a Fanfiction of a GENSHIN IMPACT, all characters belongs to the rightful owners, MIHOYO. This is my interception of an ending.

This was based on a idea; [Please don't make this canon | Childe x Lumine]. The video belongs to Jizy.

The ships in the story includes: Childe x Lumine and Diluc x Jean.

*Warning you are reading the fourth part of the Fanfiction of "A goodbye letter to Teyvat"

You have been warned.

Characters in the story:
Aether, Amber, Albedo, Baizhu, Barbara, Bennett, Childe (Tartaglia/Ajax), Dainsleif, Diluc, Diona, Fishl, Gui, Jean, Kaeya, Keqing, Klee, Lisa, Lumine, Millelith, Mona, Ningguang, Noelle, Oz, Paimon, Razor, Sucrose, Venti and Zhongli.

-----------------

Lumine, Childe and Paimon sees a thick black smoke rising from the direction of Mondstart

-----------------

Lumine, Paimon and Childe rushes towards Mondstrat in a hurry. They saw a fume of smoke from the direction of the town. "Please, let us make it on time." Then they came to a stop, they were reliefed that it was only before they got into the town, but the attack has already started. "Childe, we need to hurry." Lumine dove and immediately fought against the enemies with Childe. "The Honorary Knight is here!!!" The cheers echoed. Lumine went to Jean who was commanding the attack. "How bad?" "Amber spotted them early. But we lost quite a few. Barbara and the others are treating the wounded at the cathedral. We can't let them go even near there."

"I paired them up, so can I ask for you to pair up with Tartaglia? Mona and Kaeya, Lisa and Amber, Diona and Razor, Klee and Venti, Sucrose and Albedo, Bennett, Fishl and Oz, Noelle with me and Sir Diluc." Lumine hears Diluc and Noelle finishing the ones that slipped out of the first group. "Alright, but we should do something about that teleportation device." "What do you mean?" "On the way here, Child noticed few of the Abyss mages protecting a device with two ruin guards at their side, with quite a few Hilichurls too. Geo enhanced." Jean was in a thought process. "Thank you Lumine for the intel." "Abyss mages Group A had Hydro and Cryo. Group B had Pyro and two Electro Hilichurls archers." "I'll send Lisa and Amber to the first group. Second group..." "We'll go. Childe, come. We have some other place to destroy. You can have fun with that" Childe smiled. Lumine and Childe set off to fight the Group B of the army. Lisa and Amber went to fight the other group.

"Please hurry..." Then an idea popped into Jean's head. It was so crazy that she didn't think of it. "Klee, Fishl, Oz and Razor!" The three went to Jean. She takes a deep breath. "Klee, you have my permission to throw as much bombs towards the enemies. Fishl, Oz, Razor. I need you three to throw as many long range attack to the enemies to push them back." Klee's eyes shined. "Can I really throw bombs as much as I want?" "Yes. Just remember that if you feel like you're running out. Signal me." Klee, Fishl, Oz and Razor understood and went back to fight. "Rest of you get back so you won't be caught up in the explosion!" Everyone went back, in a formation to filter any enemies that happen to escape the rows of bombs. "In your positions! Klee you can get started!" Klee immediately began to throw bombs in a row, the supporters kept at it with Electro attacks.

"You're crazy." "I know sir, but we have limited options. Lets just hope the two groups I sent are fine." Jean looks at the two directions they headed.

Meanwhile with the Amber and Lisa group:
"Lisa keep going, I got your back!" Lisa stuck the enemies over and over again. Avoiding attacks. The last one was two Abyss mages. "I got the Cryo Abyss mage." "Ara Ara, then you shall be against me, Hydro Abyss mage." They went after it, blasting with their attacks, destroying the device that opened the portal.

At the same time:
"We are almost done." "Yeah, Ojou-chan... can I admit right now?" "Oh no, don't say what I just thought right now" "I never thought I would have this much fun right now! Damn passing out early in Liyue was painful!" Lumine sighs. They too manages to destroy the teleportation device at the same time with the group.