𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞+𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥
Remember that I love you

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥❝Remember that I love you ❞

"Everything is going to be okay, darling."

The 22 year old mother reassured her daughter as she tucked her under the bed. "Mommy will be right back, okay?" She put on a fake smile, then exiting the room. This had became a normal routine for the mother and daughter. To hide under the bed and wait until mommy comes and gets you.

From the under the bed the 5 year old girl could hear the cries of her mother and slaps from the living room. She held on to blanket tighter and silently cried. She didn't understand why daddy would do this when he came home. When it first started, she went to help her mommy but daddy had saw her and hurt her, despite her mothers pleads for him to stop. Her mommy was angry at her and told her to never do that again. So she didn't.

An hour had passed, when it got suddenly quiet which meant daddy went to sleep. Her mother walked in with a black eye, and bruised wrists. The girl crawled out from under the bed and joined her mother who was sitting on the ground against the wall. At feeling the presence of a little figure beside her, her mother looked down at her daughter who had tears in her eyes. The petite child held onto her mother while she cried. "Why does daddy do this to you mommy?" she said over and over again.

But the mother simply held her daughter tight and whispered softly to her that she was alright. When the cries had stopped. The mother carefully picked her up from the ground, placing her in her bed. She wrapped the blanket over her daughter. The young mother then took her necklace that had just a single yellow gem off and placing it on her sleeping daughter. "Remember that I love you Haley." She bent down and kissed her forehead. She turned the light off and before she shut the door she silently whispered

"Goodnight my sunshine."

As 18 year old Haley Scott begins to put her boxes into the car, she's interrupted by a voice. "Need some help with those?" She turns around coming face to face with her father figure, she smiles and embraces him in a hug immediately. "I'm really glad you're here." she says pulling away. He picks up a bag putting it in the car, "As if I would miss it." he says smiling.

After talking and packing the car up, as Haley is putting the last box in shes spoken to, "Are you sure you want to go? New York is pretty far and you can still back out." She shuts the truck door and turns around smiling, "Yes, I'm sure."

"Fine, but I have rules. First, you call me at least three times a week. Second, no party's. Third, you have to work hard on school." the man who began like her father says. "You've worked so hard for this, so don't waste it kid."

Haley laughs, "I'm not really a kid anymore."

"You always will be in my eyes."

She hugs him once again, this time tighter. He whispers an "I love you" into her eye and she does the same. After a few minutes, she pulls away wiping the tears from her eyes. She walks to her car, opening the door. "I'm gonna miss you old man"

But he simply just smiles at the girl he's grow to care so much about. As Haley Scott puts on her music and drives off to start her new life.

While Jason Gideon stands on the sidewalk smiling, and lets a single tear fall from his eye.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

cast

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍
〚 haley scott / a badass softy 〛

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍〚 haley scott / a badass softy 〛

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄〚 jamie fleming / the neighbor kid 〛

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄
〚 jamie fleming / the neighbor kid 〛

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄〚 jamie fleming / the neighbor kid 〛

disclaimerThe characters within Criminal Minds don't belong to me but to it's creators

disclaimer
The characters within Criminal Minds don't belong to me but to it's creators. This will probably be updated slowly!!

status
March 18, 2021 -

hi!! quick question, who do you want the love interest be or should she not even have one?