Mob AU part 4 🌿 Bucky

Start from the beginning

'Don't cry mommy...' Damian pouts as his small hands go to her cheek. He tries to wipe the tears away but they keep coming.

He goes into his little affection mode which consists of many face kisses. He keeps pressing his small lips against his mother's face making her squeal out followed by endless laughter. 'Thank you baby...' she hugs her boy close to her.

'Better now?' He asks with those big, icy blue eyes.

'Lots.... you can go play now...' she gently nudges him.

'Are you going to play with me?' His sweet voice will be the death of her. 'Maybe later... okay?'

'Okay mommy..'

•••

'What?' Y/n chuckles as she lightly runs her fingers over his face.

'I just can't believe you're officially my wife is all... I remember you rejecting me several times..'

'I'm glad you were so persistent, else I wouldn't have such an amazing husband...' she whispers before laying herself on his chest.

She rests her chin on her hands as she scans over his face, looking at every detail. From the small scars to the icy blue eyes.

'How did we even get here Y/n?' He marvels and all she can do is just smile at him. 'Determination that there was a better life than what we used to live... and we were right...' she answers him.

'I am incredibly lucky... and I would even be luckier when we make a family of our own...'

'Is that something you'd want already? A kid? Maybe two?'

'Imagine it Y/n... little feet patting down the wooden floor... we'd have very early mornings but we'd be okay with that.. because it would be our little sunshine waking us up....'

'I'd like that... and I'm glad you're already thinking about that too...' she pushes herself up, only so she can sweep her leg over his body an straddle him. 'Because it would make it very easy to tell you this...' she smirks when she sees his expression change into a shocked one.

'You're..'

'Yup..'

'And You're sure?'

'Yup...'

His hand slowly moves up to her stomach. 'I'm pregnant...' she smiles. 'There's a little human growing in my belly..'

'Doll... that's amazing...fuck I love you...' he curses and she barks out a laugh.

She leans down and captures his lips in a searing kiss. 'You better fucking love me Mister Barnes.. I am carrying your baby...'

'Even better dollface- I mean- Misses Barnes...'

•••

The corner of her lip rises as she thinks back about that afternoon. And even more about how they got to that point.

Both of them were heirs to their parents' Thrones. As in they would become leader as soon as they pass away. And that happened pretty soon.

They worked their way up, and then their love story began. You know, they met each other, they almost killed each other until they decided to not do that, they ran into each other more and more, he asked her on a date and she refused for months, until one day she didn't.

They were in a relationship for a year before they got engaged, married a couple months later n's she was pregnant two months after that. It all went so fast. But that never bothered them.

They are still the most powerful mob, even though they're officially not tied to each other anymore. Most of Y/n's mob is now loyal to Bucky, the other part that is still loyal to Y/n now joined forces again. Together with Tony's, they might be able to stop Hydra for good. 

'Mommy?' Damian asks breaking her out of her trance once again. 'There's someone at the door..'

'Thanks baby... I'll go check... stay here okay?' She gets out of the chair and walks over to the front door, her heels clicking against the wood.

Its either Bucky who forgot his stupid key again, or it's someone dangerous. Either way, precautions were made the day she set foot in the house again, like a gun under the small table. The one in the hall with all the keys on it.

She checks to see if it could be Bucky but his keys are gone, it couldn't possibly be him. She reaches under the small table and pulls out the gun.

There's more banging on the door followed by what sounds like a groan out of pain. 'Coming!' She yells as she hastily cocks the gun and hides it behind her back.

She opens the door, she gasps when she sees the man in front of her. 'Steve?'

'Y/n...' He pants as he almost doubles over, holding himself up against the doorframe. 'Hi...' He pushes his hand firmly against his side, the blood seeping through it.

'What the hell is going on?'