Chapter one: breath

*hi guys! I hope you enjoy! ☺️😇*

*ana pov* 

5 months  have passed since I started here, and it hasn't been easy, but also not that hard. The team is very welcoming, they gave me time to get used to them, and since 2 months I sometimes speak with them. I also dint have many panick attacks in these months, what doesn't happen often. We've caught 12 serialkillers in these months total, and also One day I was so tired I almost fell asleep at the table of miss Strauss, agent Morgan had laughed so hard because of it...and won't stop making fun of it. Overall it has been a pretty good time here.

I sigh and lay my pencil down while looking over my notebook, Doktor Reid made me write in a notebook since day one, because he thinks I can't handle it...and he told, and I quote: "it will help you I promise, if not I'll pay you 10 dollar" so after a month I got the 10 dollar, but I kept writing...I don't even know why, maybe because it gives me a kind of rest or so?....wait...then I need to pay him back....I should do that. I nod my head in agreement, that's a good idea "your teacher is here Ana, are you ready?"  The sudden voice scares me, and I look up with a warm smile on my face  greeting Doctor Reid, he grins and I say: "you gave me a heart-attack Doctor Reid" he smiles: "I'm sorry...but she is here...are you coming?" I nod my head and stand up, my black skirt dancing around my body. 

We both walk quietly to the office of Agent hotchner were the appointment is, both agent hotchner, agent Gideon and Doctor Reid are there.....and my teacher ofcourse. Doctor Reid walks with his  long legs a few steps before me, and I start to slow down as soon we get within 2 feet of the office, and I say turning my head to Doctor Spencer Reid: "d-do I have to?" He turns his head and with a small smile he nods his head, I sigh and he says: "everything will be fine I promise" I nod and we both walk in, the three people who are there already look at us, and miss Davis says: "oh ana! You look good, how are you" I mentally roll my eyes, is she for real? Normally she  isn't like this at all, so why now? To show them how good of a teacher she is when she isn't? Besides that...the fact that she says, in a highly sarcastic way that I look good, meaning she doesn't mean it."I-I'm fine" I stutter while looking at the both agents, Agent hotchner smiles a little, knowing fully well what I think. "Take a seat Ana and Spencer" says Gideon while pointing to two chairs near the window,  I nod, and Doctor Reid is the first one who's taking the seat, the one nearest to the teacher, I take the seat next to him kinda happy, that I don't need to sit next to the...How shall I call her? Frog? Rat?....ehm no that would be mean for those animals...I know...umbridge...yea.....I laugh quietly at my nickname for her and everybody looks at me, shit I forgot they are also here...I turn a bright shade of red and agent Gideon says: "shall we start miss Davis?" She looks at him and with a big fake smile she says while putting her hand together: "Ah yes agent Gideon I would like that, why don't you guys tell me a bit about how Ana is here..." Doctor Reid looks at her with raised eyebrows clearly irritated, and agent Hotchner places his hand before his mouth, mouthing: "Reid....stop it,"  I look down and agent hotchner says: "Thats fine miss Davis, I will start" I look up and see miss Davis nod and agent hotchner says with a serious face: "she is a very good person, she learns very fast, and loves to work, she helps a lot, and listens to the rules" I smile a bit and relax...this isn't that bad, agent Gideon looks at me with a smile and miss Davis answers: "that's great, i hear that she is good at her place here, am i right?" "Yes ma'am Thats right" says agent hotchner while nodding. "We talked with the team this morning before Ana came in, and we all think the same thing: that's she is an amazing person and has grown so much in these few months, and that she will grow a lot in the months that lay ahead, we wouldn't want it anything different" says agent Gideon while looking between miss Davis and me. Miss Davis looks at me with an unbelievable look in her eyes I smirk at her,  Ha! Get that you b*tch!  that's something she dint suspect... "that's great mister hotchner and mister Gideon, I'm glad she made it this far exctually, the other teachers thought she won't make it trough the first week, but I guess she proved us wrong"  I feel the stares of Doctor Reid and I look down, they never believed in me.... "I understand miss Davis, how about her supervisor tells a bit about her?" Asks agent Hotchner trying to ease the tension. She nods and asks: "Yess that would be fine, that was agent Reid right?" "It's Doctor" I anwser and everyone looks at me, the two agents with a smile and agent Gideon nods his head, and miss Davis says with an eyebrow raised: "excuse me?" I sigh and say a bit arrogant quoting something she said to me a while back: "I think your ears are fine, but I will repeat myself" she looks at me with an glare and agent Gideon laughs quietly covering it up with a cough, "it's Doctor Spencer Reid not agent Spencer Reid," I anwser looking directly at her, with an annoyed look, if she ectually read the files...and stuff she would know that, this only shows how much she doesn't care. "Ah right, I'm sorry...I mean Doctor Reid" she says while nodding embarrassed, agent hotchner nods at me with a smile and says: "Spencer...you can tell her" Doctor Reid nods and says while shifting his eyes from miss Davis to the floor with a little stutter: "y-yea... ehm...she is Great, her vocabulary is amazing, she knows over 25.000 words, and the average teenager knows 15.000 till 20.000 words.. also she makes connections very very fast, that's how we catches one of the killers in only 1 day!. She is also pretty good at math, if you give her time!-" "Spencer Thats enough" interrupts agent Gideon him and Doctor Reid nods, he was rambling again...miss Davis looks at us and nods very slow...definitly wanting to leave. We talk about a few things and then she leaves already.

"Finally she's gone!" I say while stretching  my legs, and agent Gideon and Doctor Reid laugh quietly.  "I understand...I don't like her either Ana" I hear Doctor Reid say and I look at him with a smile, I knew it! "Let's finnish the paperwork and then we can go home" says Reid while standing up, I nod my head and together with agent Gideon we walk into the bull-pen. "Ehh kid, how was the conversation with your teacher? Hotch dint look happy," Agent Morgan calls and I anwser quietly: "I dint like it...neither did they" he laughs and says: "well I'm not suprised, she looks like Strauss" i try to hold my laughter, he is right, but in the process I choke on a bit of water, I Cough and everyone laughs. And that's how we Finnish up the paper work, joking, talking and laughing. 

"Bye doctor Reid thank you for driving me" I say while waving at Doctor Reid, "it's alright I'll pick you up at 7:30 tomorrow alright" he says  with a warm smile "yes sir" I anwser back he drives away with one last wave and I sigh, it's going to be okay,...just breath...maybe isn't here....I walk up to our frond door and put the key in the lock and turn it, I open the door and step in.....

"Im broken, I can't  do this anymore, but you don't notice...because you don't care"~unknown 

*hi guys! Thanks for reading! How are y'all?

What will happen you think?*