CHAPTER 1

"It couldn't get any worse"

_

_____________________________________

Damon Parker's POV:

I let out a heavy sigh when I woke up to a Monday morning. It's been three months since summer break had started, but now it's time to go back to that old pathetic excuse for a school.

Every day would always be the same, girls will throw themselves at me, and I would just sit back and enjoy the show.

I found it entertaining when girls will sometimes fight over me, it just means that I'm always a competition to these desperate sluts.

I got dressed in a white button down shirt and black jeans, and I put on my pair of polished brown shoes. I comb over my hair and slicked back with some hair gel. I wore silver rings just to add a little Draco Malfoy look to myself.

I went down for a big breakfast, seeing as my little sister, Olivia, already made it. She goes to the same school as me, and this is her first day as a Junior Year of College.

I always had to take care of her ever since our mom passed away, and our dad being always at work. I may be a dick, but touch my baby sister, and you will beg for me to have killed you sooner.

After breakfast, we grabbed our school bags and suitcases for our dorms, and head out to my car. I shared a dorm with my best friend, Axel. I wasn't excited to see him after bringing more than 3 girls every night to our dorm last year, and fucking them.

Like, I know girls like throw themselves at us, but it was too much.

Ah, who am I fucking kidding? There's no such thing as too much for Damon Parker.

_____________________________________________
AT SCHOOL

Seeing as Sunset University was still the same, nothing did ever change. Couples snogging in the hallways, frat boys being frat boys, sorority sisters being sorority sisters, professors being all angry about the students behaviors. Yup, just a typical morning to start off my day.

I went to my dorm, and to no fucking surprise that my dorm mate is fucking one of the desperate sluts that I happen to fuck last year.

"Alright, Axel. That's enough" I said in a stern voice.

"I'll see you later, love" He said, and giving the girl a wink while she leaves the dorm.

I roll my eyes and scoffed at him out of annoyance.

"Nice to see you too" He said, amused at my reaction.

"Piss off"

I place my things on the floor, beside my bed, and layed down on the bed, and talked to Axel about our summer.

_____________________________________________

Isabella Kingsley's POV:

I went inside the bathroom to take a nice warm shower. After that, I put on my bathroom robe, and went to pick out an outfit for my first day in Sunset University. It's like what they say "You have to dress to impress"... Do they still actually say that?