"hey uhhh are you ok?" I heard a voice say. I looked at the door, water dripping down my face. it was y/n's friend, the one with the beauty marks, followed by his friend.

"I'm fine." I said and dried my face with a towel. he went into a stall and I tried to get out, but the blonde guy put a hand on my chest, stopping me.

"you're l/n's boyfriend, right?"

"no, I'm her friend... why?" I said and he looked down at me, slightly taller as he was.

"good to know" he said, smirking and took his hand off of me. I gave him a glare and walked out of the bathroom, heading to the team's room.

y/n's pov

the next day

...
foxy

hey
WAKE UP
wake up hoe
you better be up
y/n were leaving in 10
Y/N
wake the fuck up

stfu

oh good you're awake

I'll be waiting outside

hmm
ok
don't miss me too much babe😩

don't worry I won't😤

...

i smiled at the texts and put my phone back in my pocket. all the managers were already out so I took my bag and headed outside, to find the team. a few minutes later suna came up to me, nudging me and we both went in the bus.

the ride was long and boring. suna was not as touchy as he was the past few days, so I guess it was just small phase. well that's disappointing.

"hey foxy" I said halfway through the ride.

"what's up nugget?" he was looking through his playlist, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"my parents said I can't go out or play anymore..." I started to say but he cut me off.

"what? why??" he was surprised and his eyes were wide open. he shot his head to my direction and i secretly laughed at his actions.

"dont worry about it.. they just want me to study a bit harder for the upcoming exams... I'll try my best to call you but I'm not promising anything..." I said and let out a bitter laugh.

"you better. I guess it's ok... and how long will this last?" he said in despair.

"uhhh.. now don't be mad.. and I know I should've told you long ago but I just cou-" I started mumbling until he cut me off harshly.

"y/n just say it, I won't get mad." he said and put his phone down. I looked at him hesitant to speak up.

"I promise." he said and looked at me in the eyes.

"2-3..." I said and his face lit up.

"I can manage 3 days without you" he said, smiling and poked my arm with his elbow.

"three months, suna" his smile instantly dropped and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"what" was the only thing he said and his jaw fell to the ground.

I rested my chin on both my palms and I brought my pointer finger up to my mouth, gently bitting my nail. suna clutched my wrists with his hands forcing my head to turn and face him.

"you're joking... right?" he said awkwardly laughing. my eyes were stuck looking at the floor, and he released my hands from his grip.

"it may be a month, maybe two. I'm not saying it's three months but I swear we'll call whenever I have ti-" he cut me off, poking my cheeks and sides.

"sunahahah what the hahah ha FUCK what are you doing staahahha stop" I said in between laughs but he just kept going.

"I'm not going to see you for a while. I have to annoy you as much as I can"

"suna you dumbass we still see each other in school" I whispered remembering the others are sleeping.

"oh right." he stopped and grabbed his phone again, then we passed by a Hotspot and my notifications went off.

1 new message from salty🧂
2 new messages from Tadashi🛐
1 new message from (×××-×××-×××)

"wow calm down miss popular" suna said and took a look at my phone.

"who's salty? and is that atsumu's number??" he tapped on the screen and atsumu's message popped up.

...
(×××-×××-×××)

both of you shut up
I'm trying to sleep

...

we both stretched our necks to take a look at the front of the bus, only to see atsumu death staring us.

"ummm anyways... nugget?" he said getting back down.

"yeah?"

"who's salty?"

a/n

we all know who tf salty is 🙄

bye.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯