-

I play Almost (Sweet Music) by hozier when we get ready for work. She grabs my hand and spins me, I take her hands and dance with her around the bathroom. A euphoric happiness has taken over my life, a feeling of passion. She makes my body fill with joy and I never want it to end. I laugh and she kisses my lips, her lip stick stick leaves residue on mine and I throw my head back. Emily's smile is completely heart melting, I missed it and now I can see it every day.

I put on a black v neck dress and Emily wears blue jeans and a black button up shirt.

My phone rings and I run into the living room to get it. "Pierce." I state. Emily sneaks up behind me and wraps her hands around my waist.

"Hey suge, we've got a case." Emily kisses all over my neck and tickles my stomach and I giggle. "Are you with Emilyyy?!" Penelope asks.

Emily kisses up behind my ear and I smile. "Yeah I am, we'll be in soon." Emily tickles my stomach more and I laugh.

"Hey Ariana?" She asks.

"Yes Penelope." I respond.

"You sound happy."

I grin and lean back into Emily, she kisses my neck lightly. "Y'know Pen, I am happy." Emily looks up at me and smiles.

"Ugh I'm just so happy for you guys and you're back together and happy and you're soulmates. You two are soulmates. The team is better with you two together." Penelope spits out quickly. I flutter my eyes up to Emily and quietly kiss her lips. "Are you there?!" Penelope asks frantically.

"Yes. Love ya, we will be in within an hour." I tell her.

"See you soon love birds."

"Goodbye Penelope!" Emily and I say in unison.

I turn around to face Emily and tug on her shirt. "We've got a case." I inform her.

"Awe I was excited for our date." She groans in response.

I smile and run my fingers through her hair. "We can do it after the case. There's no rush love."

She smiles goofily and I continue running my hands through her straight hair. "I'm so in love with you Ariana."

I grin and make eye contact. "I know baby, it's not like you haven't told me 10 times today." I tease.

"Would you prefer if I stopped saying it?" She asks sarcastically.

I shake my head. "Nuh uh, no. I like it, I don't want you to stop." I deadpan.

She laughs. "Good because i'm not gonna."

-

We begin the drive to quantico and stop for coffee. "I'll take a mocha hot coffee and a sugar croissant!" I order.

We pull up to the window and patiently wait
for our drinks. I pull out my wallet and Emily pulls hers out, she spots me. "Hey, hey no i've got this one!" She says, grabbing my wrist.

Hot. "No I get to pay." I deadpan.

She rolls her eyes. "No, i'm the driver so i'm closer to the window anyways." Emily scoffs.

The barista opens up the window and I unbuckle my seat belt quickly and jump onto Emily's lap, sticking out my card. Emily grabs my arm. "Stop. I want to pay!"

I look her in the eyes and smirk. "Make me."

Her cheeks go red and I turn my focus back to the barista. "Here." I say handing her the card. She willingly accepts and Emily looks at me shocked.