Chapter 4

...................

Crawford

...................

I woke up gasping for air when I woke up in bed .The first one to come to me was Taylor....I think that is his name. I huged him. The next thing I know his lips were on mine. It felt like we new each other from the start. Then jack came in and grab Taylor off me. He growled at him. I jumped on top of Jack even though I still hurting. With all of the strength I had left I put him against the wall. I growled at him. Then I felt someone behind me. I look up and see Cameron growling at my brother. I walk over to Taylor and help him up. Sky woke up and turned to see me and Taylor . I walk over to her and smile. After that I went back to bed and nuzzled into Taylor's chest.
.............
Sky
.............
I had woke up to growling. Crawford came over to me and she smiled. Then she walked back to Taylor and fell asleep. Cameron told Jack to go back to sleep and never do that again. He came back to me and I close my eyes super quick. He kissed my check and whispered in my ear.
C- I know ur not sleeping
S- how did u know
C- the way ur heart moves when I'm close to you
S- but... Okay you caught me
C- I know
I look at his lips and back to his brown eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I smiled in to the kiss and turn before he could connect them with my lips again.he nuzzles his head into my neck I smile.
C- ur such a tease
S- night Cameron
C- night sky
With that we went to sleep.
............................
Next Morning
.............................
Crawford
..............................
I wake up to knock at the door. I walk up to the door and when I open it alexia fall into my arms she is cut up and she has blood all over he hands. I bring her in and set her in the bathroom.
C- Alex tell me what happen to u
A- ur dad is trying to kill u and ur pack . He...he..
C- He what alexia
A- He killed Sammy
My heart went into pain. I yelled and punch a hole through the wall. I screamed and my eyes started turning into the alpha blue .
C- get out know . I don't want to hurt u
A- no. My brother is gone and I want to help
I yelled and started punching more holes through. Sky comes in and stands right in front of me. She hugs me and I just start falling to the ground.
C- he's gone Sky
S- who and why is Sammys sister her
C- Sammys gone Sky
We bothe started crying and Jack g, my brother, Cameron and Taylor came running in. Sky told them I was going through the alpha stage. She told them it where u lose someone from the pack and the alpha feels it their fault.
...........................................
Thanx for reading sorry I have been posting a lot school has been crazy. Before we go I'm have 3 people join Crawfords pack. So just tell me if u want to be a vampire, werewolf or a witch and even a hunter. Tell me what name u want and who do u want to date.