First blood

Five years later after the events of Freddy vs Jason we come back to Crystal Lake where once again a group of teenagers are on camping trip again and at that very night on Friday the 13th the teens were already sitting at the camp fire as one told the very story.....of Freddy vs Jason

of Freddy vs Jason

Larry: And so....after the girl pulled Krueger out of her dreams he and Voorhees himself met face to face where they fought to the death which lead them to their own ending through hell fire and brimstone. 

Olivia: Oh come on. If that's suppose to be a true story how can anyone forget about it? 

Larry: Because the parents of Elm Street tried to make their kids forget about him and that's why he needed Jason to make them remember him until he turned on Krueger and they been duking the shit out of each other ever since. 

Olivia: Oh please. 

Larry: Believe what you want. But I'm telling you the battle between Freddy and Jason happened not far from here five years ago. Where two teenagers lived to tell the tale. 

Ross: Jason Voorhees. Damn. The story about that son of a bitch scared the shit out of me growing up. 

Josh: And Freddy Krueger. I feel I've heard that name before....but...I can't remember when.

Larry: Exactly! No one remembered who Freddy Krueger was for a long time until he raised Jason Voorhees from the grave and sent him to Elm Street to spread the fear again. Until they turned on one another. Legend has it that both Freddy and Jason are still at war another plotting their revenge on another waiting to finish what they started five years ago. 

Lucy: Shut the fuck up Larry! Josh? Can we talk alone? Please? 

Lucy

And her boyfriend Josh walked into the woods away from the camp as everyone else went about their business

Olivia and Ross went in the woods to get.....frisky 

As Larry tended to the firewood 

Lucy and Josh went close to shore of the lake as Lucy seemed a little tense from the story from earlier