✦ ╮02

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
A CHILD, IN HER Grandparent's house visiting, confused at the news of her parent's death, she was young so she didn't knew how to handle this.She was comforted by her grandmother, saying 'it's gonna be okay', being a naive child she believed her grandmother.

The girl over time had grown into a neutral teen, addicted with nature and games, odd addiction paring, but this was what distracted her in having interest on quirks and the cruel world outside.

She was pretty educated, due to her grandparent's outstanding way of teaching her. The girl was happy if her grandparent's were too, their the 'only' relatives she had left.

━━━━ ━

The last day of Idera Junior high was today, the girl didn't make much friends this year...again...but she didn't mind, since she just sleeps in class and ignores her classmates questions if she had a quirk.

For the past years in Junior high she was teased for being 'quirkless', honestly she just didn't know what her quirk was, and gave blunt responses when eagerly asked.

She hoped he could be normal and be a doctor, since she wasn't getting any signs of having a quirk when she was younger, neither of her grandparents wanted to get her a quirk test.

━━━━ ━

"Hallo~" The girl greeted Izuku Midorya, a quirkless boy but full with hope in becoming a hero. The girl admired his passion in heroes whne they were both young, she thought t was just a fanboy phase, turnouts to be his whole specialty.

The boy had notes for every hero he met, saw and researched, he even has a whole notebook for the whole school's quirks, well except for Y/n, since she doesn't show any signs for him to question about, making him skip a whole two pages of his notebooks for her, if she will have any signs of having a quirk and etc.

"O-o-oh Y/n-sAn!" Izuku said, getting a voicecrack while stuttering. He's an absolute dork, and isint used to girls, even if it was y/n, since the only girl who appears to approach him according to y/n is his mom, daycare teacher and y/n. He gets flustered when surrounded by people since most who surround him are bullies, like bakugo.

"I have to go, bye!" The girl said running, she was late for her training with her grandfather's family friend, she didn't want to make them wait again like last time.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◤