"We were just kidding, Louisse." Sabi ni Jessa habang naglalagay ng kolorete sa mga mata ni Louisse.

Pagkatapos ng kanya ay ako naman. Louisse took pictures of us together and made it as her wallpaper. She even sang songs and made sure na walang makakarinig nito. When the speaker of the night spoke, announcing to the people about our performance, We silently made our way to the center of the Ballroom. The soothing song went on. Our dance became smooth, It was as we practiced. I even know every schoolmate I came across to dance with. It was when Seus popped up.

"Surprise." He chuckled.

"H-Huh?" I lifted my eyebrow. Why is he here? He doesn't know the dance! and plus! I'm still embarrassed about what happened earlier.

"I learned the dance for you..." He smiled. Before I could even say a word, our partners changed.

On my peripheral vision, I can still see him looking at me. It made me a bit conscious.

Our partners then changed again and again. "Idinala ko si Hazel dito, kasi sabi ng Choreographer na kulang ng babae kung sasali pa ako." He said.

"O-Okay..." That made me feel a bit better.

Our dance ended and we bowed. The crowd were clapping their hands out.

Months have gone too quickly. I even had a birthday party. It was quick and simple, but I enjoyed it. Summer has come upon us. Papa, Mama and I went to Korea and Japan. All of the places there were fantastic.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just landed at Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Fly Airways welcomes you to Manila. The Local time is 9:35 PM and the temperature is 28 °C. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. At this time, Cellular phones may only be used once the Fasten Seat Belt sign has been turned off.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of your flight crew headed by Captain Quiroz with First Officer Pimentel and the rest of the crew, We'd like to thank you for joining Fly Airways on this trip. We are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Once again, Fly Airways Welcomes you to Manila. Have a great evening."

My Mama woke up from the announcement. She enjoyed the services given by Fly Airways kaya naman agad nakatulog. My Papa knows the owner of the Airlines and he told me they were good friends before. Tito Timothy, the owner of the Airlines, gave us a free upgrade. He was very thoughtful.

Dahil andito kami sa Manila, napagpasiyahan ni Papa na bisitahin ang kompanya. It wasn't my first time going there, but I felt excitement. Dati nung nakatira pa kami dito sa Manila, I rarely visit the company, it's because I get too overwhelmed by the continuos honor they give me. Before, I went there, wearing a "Manang" dress, they didn't really care about me, believe it or not, I was happy. I even got to chit chat with some of the Maintenance Crew before, and they were comfortably talking. Nung nalaman nila that they were talking to the Heiress of MAES (Merritt Architecture and Engineering Services) they apologized, My Papa just laughed at it and told them that there was no reason to say sorry. Now that I thought of it, who's gonna be the heiress of the company, when I'm pursuing modeling?

Overflowing Love (Nueva Vizcaya Series #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें