Tori Fixes Beck And Jade

ابدأ من البداية

"Yeah. And I gotta count them." Beck lied.

"Okay, well, have fun." Meredith replied and began to leave.

"Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait, wait," Tori stopped her, and pulled her back in frount of my brother. "What do you mean you have to count your jar of coins?" She asked.

"You know... I've just collected a lot of nickels and quarters... and now I need to count them." He lied.

"Um, I should really get to class." Meredith exzused herself before she left.

"Bye." I waved at her.

We turned and looked at Beck. "I don't actually have a jar of coins." Beck said.

"Nooooo." I said sarcastically.

"I can't hang out with Meredith, okay?" Beck said.

Okay, now I know where this is coming from.

"Why not? She's cute and she totally likes you." Tori pointed out.

"Shhhh!" Beck shushed her.

"Why do I have to shhh-" Tori asked.

"Shhhhh." I shushed her. Beck grabbed her arm, as I pushed her. We brought her into the janitor closet. Once we were in a safe place, we told her.

"Okay, I get that Meredith likes me..." Beck started. "And maybe I could like her," He trailed off. "But, you know... Jade." He added.

Tori scoffed. "You and Jade broke up months ago." She pointed out.

"Yeah, but when they were dating, Beck and Meredith were in play together in the summer, and it made Jake like crazy jealous." I explained.

"Ohhh, okay, and if she found out you were snoodling with Meredith now..." Tori started.

"Jade would explode like Trina's too tight pants." Beck finished.

"So, your plan is to live the rest of your life being scared of Jade?" Tori asked.

"Well, that's not my only plan. Someday I'd like me and my sister to plant a vegetable garden." Beck said.

"You know what would make Jade not care if you started dating a new girl?" Tori asked.

"If the new girl had no head?" I guessed.

"No, if she was dating a new guy." Tori pointed out.

"None of the guys at this school would ask her out." Beck said.

"Why not?" Tori questioned.

"Because Jade is terrifying. All she has to do is look at most guys and they start shaking... and peeing," Beck said. "She nearly killed Brittany when they first met." He added.

"There's got to be some guys at Hollywood Arts who'll asked out Jade." Tori suggested.

Sinjin opened the closet door. "Not that I was listening at the door, but I'm currently between girlfriends." He said.

I slowly closed the closet door.

"A guy that is attractive."
___

I was with Beck the next day. I saw Tori and Andre run into the janitor closet, so we followed them. We opened the door and walked in. They screamed and jumped into each other's arms. We stared at them.

"Oh, Thank god it's you." Tori sighed in relive.

"We thought you guys were Jade." Andre added.

"You want me to go get her? She's just-" I started and began to the door.