"Get Your girl out, I'll take care of this fucker" Taehyung only breathed heavily and gave Kai a death stare before he grabbed your arm and dragged you.

On the other hand, Yoongi cracked his knuckles, then he streched his arms and cracked his neck. The members stood there. Knowing very well what was about to come.

"Guess I'm going home a bit late today"

Taehyung finally released his grip on your arm which was pretty painful. Before you had the chance to speak he started yelling.

"What the fuck were you doing y/n!?"

"You could have fucking knocked on my door! Yelled at me for help! Me and Yoongi were right fucking there and you just stood there waiting for us to come out!?"

"Taehyung it's not like-"

"THEN WHAT IS IT?!" he slammed your back onto the wall before hovering over you. Your arms shoot up to his face as you started to caress his cheeks. Trying to calm him down.

"Do you fucking not realise what could have happen if I was a little late!? That fucking bitch was about to kiss you! Fuck, he would have done more!"

Taehyung had lost it. He was yelling right in your face. You've never seen him this mad and the fact that you couldn't calm him down was making you frustrated. You could feel tears stinging in your eyes as you didn't wanted to fight with him.

"For the love of God y/n what is wrong with you!?"

Taehyung rubbed his face and let out a groan before turning around. You took the advantage and let you tears free fall. Trying to control your sobs so he wouldn't hear it, you covered your face with the back of your hand.

It didn't matter how hard you tried to hold your feelings in because Taehyung had heard your whimpers. He could feel himself freze. He didn't had the guts to turn around.

Did I just made my girlfriend cry for the very first time?

Taehyung thought to himself that this wasn't him. How did he became so rude and arrogant? How could he hurt the most precious thing to him? He gulped as guilt rushed to his head.

Finally with courage he turned around and was met by your miserable face. You were looking at him with wide eyes which still had that layer of tears. Your lips trembling and eyelids flattering.

Biting his lip Taehyung felt as if someone ripped his heart apart. You suddenly felt yourself in air, only to realise that you were siting on your beloved lover's lap.

He didn't say anything, only grabbed your waist and rested his face onto your chest. You wrapped your arms around his neck and burried your face in his locks.

Taehyung winced at the sound of your sobs. You had again started crying as he rubbed his Palm up and down your back all while tightening the hug.

"I-I don't want us to fight pleas-se" Hiccups left your mouth which did not help at all to ease Taehyung's guilt.

"I won't do it a-again-" he shushed you and pulled away from the hug. Grabbing your neck with both of his hands, he spoke. Looking deep into your eyes.

"I am so sorry My love" he kissed your nose.

"I couldn't control myself when I saw him all over you, I just- I was just so worried that I lost my senses" licking his lips he placed a peck on both of your eyelids.

He sighed in relief when you stopped crying and he pulled away from the hug. Your eyes were puffy and red. Taehyung wiped your tears and kissed your forehead.

"your one of my biggest properties y/n and it freaks me out when someone tries to steal you from me, not after all the hardships I went through just to make you mine. I'm sorry I raised my voice at you baby"

Taehyung was avoiding your gaze, he had his lips a bit pouted and he kept blinking nervously. You sniffed once before cupping his face with your shaky fingers and planted a very delicate peck on his lips.

"I know you got worried, I'm not mad at you Tae, just don't repeat this again yeah?" He gave you a nervous smile and nodded his head. Both of you now has smiles on your face and you thought this was the perfect time to do it.

"I brought you something" you whispered to which Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"Brought what?"

"It's a gift from me because you did so good in the championship and I'm just so proud of you!" He chuckled when you suddenly started attacking his entire face with kisses.

That's when he noticed the small paped bag in your hand. The paper was white in colour and it had a cute little red bow attached to it.

"It's in that?" You nodded.

"So, should I open it?" You squinted your eyes before rolling them.

"you gonna fucking open it or want me to drop this cringey girlfriend act?" Taehyung winded his eyes.

"Wow wow chill I'll open it" you shrugged.

As soon as he opened the gift he's eyes doubled in size. He looked at you and then back at the gift.

"a-are you kidding me?"

〰️❣️〰️
.

Growing up in South korea we always dreamed about being on the stage of GRAMMY. Thankyou for all the army's for making this dream come true.. we'll be back..
-BTS