Gosh, I look terrible with that kind of smile.

{Cypher}

- I found you. - I whisper to my copy, that is on B site. I giggle. Am I really that predictable? Nooo, it's just my poor copy. Not accurate one. I take a step forward and that second I realise my mistake. I feel a huge slap and pull. My own tricks, used against me. This is fun!

Despite how much fun it is, I have a blood thirsty Cypher as my enemy. I take my knife out and with all my strength I stab the trapwire. That's when I feel a cold Sheriff to my head.

- Pfff... didn't expect it to be that easy. - I hear him giggle.

I use this moment of his triumph and quickly disarm him. After leaving him stunned, I wink and kick his stomach, so he falls down to his knees.

- Now, that was easy. - I aim at his head, holding the gun steadily. What makes me hesitate is the sounds I hear to my left. C Site. That's where Laria went. I noticed my copy looks there, too. We both are... worried about them?

Since when do copies feel? I frown, keeping my gun up.

- There, you hear that? One of [y/n]s might be dying now. Are you just going to stand here?

No, I feel an urge to run there, but I don't want him to run off, either. Gosh, the louder the noise gets in my head the more I want to go to the C Site.

- I want to go there too. Maybe... we could go together? - he says, slowly.

- Why should I trust you? - I push the gun to his head.

- Chill, I just want to make sure she's fine too. - he whispers.

Goddamit, never expected such a plot twist during my job. I'm doing it only for [y/n].

- Fine, but you go first.

He nods, heading slowly to the garage and getting to C Site. I keep my gun in hand, but when we get there...

- Holy shit. - the copy whispers.

Both Larias are fighting for death and life. Their power is at its peak, filling the air with electricity. It just radiates from them, deadly for anyone who'd come close. Not going to lie, it's spectacular. Their abilities hit each other, sending a strong wave towards us. Jumping high, they avoid their enemy's hits. Both are... furious.

- Quick, 'real one', think?! - fake Cypher yells at me.

- What about you?! - I yell back, but I notice we shouldn't waste time on arguing. The drops of blood are floating in the air, as both of those Radiants fight. They're getting hurt.

Which one is the real one, which one to save? Which one to finish? I take out Vandal and spray at one of them, but as I expected, the bullets get shattered by the electricity that's protecting these two. Holy cow, what do we do?

- Congratulations, you've given us out. Now what do you want to do with it? - the copy says, annoyed.

- Quiet. I need to focus.

- Aamir.

I look at him, carefully.

- I can go there and draw their attention to me, so they aim their power at me. - he gulps, I see it, he's scared.

I frown, looking at him.

- Don't waste my sacrifice and make a use of it. Save her. Don't be blinded again. We either let one of them win, or save the real one. I... I'm just a copy.

- A conscious one. - it hits me. Somehow he's got his own, separate mind. And heart, which technically makes him a human. This...

I can't even say anything, I just see him walk out of the hideout and raise his hands.