Chapter 3: Percy Jackson

CHAPTER 5: PERCY JACKSON

A/N: I forgot that DADA, greek mythology,demigod history,nature fighting, element fighting and strategies and war are allowed to use weapons in class.  

I walked down with Jason to the Defence Against the Dark Arts.

"So how do you think we should make an entrance?" asks Jason

"I don't know. How about we sword fight to into the class room?" I suggest

"Great" Jason said as we arrive to the class room door.

"Ok. Your on Sparky!!!" I shout as I open the door and start fighting.

We get half way and I start getting really tired. I notice that there is a bucket of water in the corner.
"You there with the lightning scar get me that bucket of water and pour it on me!" I yell at one of the students. He looked at me like I was crazy but did as I asked. Soon I had lots of energy. We got to the front of the class room and I did the disarming move Luke taught me and Jason started talking.

"Hello I am professor Grace and this is professor Jackson and we are you defence against the dark arts teachers."

The whole room stayed silent.

"Ok what is a dark art? shout it out." I say

"Death eaters."

"You Know Who"

"Unforgivable Curses"

"Ok I'm gonna stop you right there because all of those are wrong. Can anyone tell me why?" I ask
One Gryffindor [A/N: Let's say they know the houses] put her hand up.

I point to the girl "Yes miss?"

"Hermione Granger, sir. Because they are just plain magic." she said

"Good ten points to Gryffindor. And now Gryffindor has lost five points because those boys next to miss Granger are mucking around." I say as all of the said house groan.

"Ok. With magic that you call the unforgivable curse what can you do to block it?" I ask and one of the boys who was laughing at Hermione put his hand up.

"Yes Mr?"

"Harry Potter. You couldn't use anything except maybe Expelliarmus for the killing curse." Harry Potter says

"Wrong. Did anyone think about using something solid. Like a shield or maybe duck or jump above the curse?" Jason asks.No one answered.

"Ok everyone, move the tables and chairs to the side of the room while we get some things that we are going to use" I instructed, and the class set to work while Jason and I went outside to get the equipment.we got it and went outside.

"Now everybody wands away and line up in front of Mr?" I ask a red headed boy.

"Ron Weasly sir,"

"Ah the weasly, your twins are quite famous at our camps. One of the sets of brothers who are pranksters are very jealous. Now form a line behind Mr.Weasly." As i talk Ron Blushes.

"I will be giving out some very dangerous things so no mucking around with them until i say" giving a pointed look at Draco Malfoy.

Once Jason and I handed out the weapons.

"Now we will also be teaching you magic but for the next month we will teach you sword fighting as it will come in use for you," I say.

"Now for a demonstration. Mr.Malfoy will you come up here please. Do you have your own sword? Good now lets begin." Jason says and Draco and Jason Start fighting. By the end of the lesson

Draco had Jason Dissarmed and had a sword at his neck.
"Well done. Ten points to Slytherin, Now class Dismissed. Mr.Malfoy will you stay behind. If one of us catch anyone behind they will recieve detention with me and Jason and fifty points from their house each." I say and the class wanders off.

"How's it going?" Draco asks.

"Good Draco,good. The Hermes cabin miss you though. it would be nice for you to stop by once in a while. In the mean time will you tech the new teachers,yes there are the other as well along with Travis and Conner,us magic?"

"Yeah sure. I have heard rumours and i wanted to know if they are true. Did you and Annabeth really fall into You-know-where?" Draco asks.

"Yes you heard correctly. Nice Play you got there too."

"Thanks, I'll see you later Percy." Draco says as he leaves.

A/N: DONE. YAY. I WILL TRY AND POST SOON. OH MERRY CHRISTMAS IT WAS YESTERDAY THOUGH WHERE I LIVE BUT OH WELL!