~ 5 ~

TAEHYUNG POV.

What is it with you Jungkook? - Namjoon asked him.

Nothing, leave me alone. - He said.

Wth?? What happened to him so suddenly?? - Jin asked as we all shaked our heads as ,,we don't know". We all sat down on our places as teacher came in the class.

TIME SKIP

We all came in the caffeteria and sat down on our place except of Jungkook and Jhope.

Just as Jungkook was about to sit next to me Jhope came and pushed Jungkook a little then sat down next to me.

That is my sit so get up from here. - Jungkook said.

Why should I?? Go and find other seat. - Jhope said as he again placed his arm around my shoulder. I looked at Jungkook which eyes was full of anger.

I said to get up. - Jungkook said.

I said that I will not so leave from here already. - Jhope said as he glared at Jungkook.

Stop already. Why are you two agruing about that who will sit next to me?? Here, I will move and you two can sit.

I'm going and don't you dare any of you to come after me or I will kill you. - I said as I stood up then angrily left from there.

I wasn't really angry I just acted all same as Jhope and Jimin.

♡

TIME SKIP - TAEHYUNG POV. -

School was over and us 7 was standing in front of the school.

See you tomorrow, bye. - I said and was about to go when somebody grabbed me for my arm. I turned around and looked at Jhope who was holding my arm.

Can I go with you? - Jhope asked me.

I was about to answer but Jhope's hand was pulled away from me and I was pulled away from Jhope.