Part-5

So sana came out wearing this÷

After all this they went home..and as sana entered in her living room she forgot whatever happened in half an hour before..
A women in her mother's age,smiling with her mother...having long silky white hairs..And she understood..that the lady is non other then "Rita Aunty"
As her mother use to talk about her bestfriend...

She came forward and while touching Rita aunty's feet..

Sana:Satshreakal aunty..

SM:Jeeti reh bache!!kitni badi hogayi hai...

They passed smile..And then Shefali came..

Shefu:Satshreeakal aunty..

Sm:Shefali?

Shefu:haan aunty..aap jante ho mujhe? Said excitedly...

Sm:Haan kyunki tu bilkul Sneha jaisi dikhti hai...(nd hugged her with tears in her eyes)

By now everyone there was in tears coz shefali lost their parent when she was 4 and after that pammi ji took her care..and treat her like her own daughter...

Sana:Ae lo ji..Main pehli baar Rita Aunty se mil rahi hun..or aap sab senty hue pade ho..(while wiping her tears..to light everyone's mood)

Sm:ye tho sahi kaha sana ne..

Sana:Vahi tho aunty...Welll...I have a surprise for uh..guess what..

Sm:What bache?

Sana:Aap dono ki favourite lassi vo bhi aaplogo ke favourite shop se..😁

Pm:Aree wah..tu kabse itni tez hogayi..

Sana:Ammaaa...main bachpan se tez hun...while making sad pout..

Sm:Acha bacho chalo jldi jldi lassi peete hai..

Shefu:Yup auntyyy..

They all drank lassi and have some gupshup...between all this..Rita aunty and Shehnaaz bonded very well..
.
.
While returning from Sana's home Rita aunty was just thinking about shehnaaz...That how charming and cute shehnaaz is...and suddenly a thought hited her mind.........
.
.
She reached home....after 2 hour siddharth also reached..and after changing his cloths..he went to his mother's room...

Sid:Mom..(nd hugged her mom from behind..)

Sm:haan mere bacha..

Sid:How was ur day..?And hows ur bestfriend?..(while moving toward bed as its their daily routine..sid always keep his head in her mom's lap..and talk about their whole day)..

Sm:bohott acha tha..Pammi is also good..And u know what..i met Shehnaaz Pammi's daughter..😁

Sid: (siddharth's heart skipped a beat the time he heard "Shehnaaz") he repeated again..Shehnaaz....
Nice name..by the way...

Sm:Haan..she was too innocent and calm..bohot pyaari bachi thi...☺

Sid:Well pata hai kya mom..I also met a girl today..

Sm:Girl? Siddharth...?

Sid:Not like that mom..badi ajeeb thi pata hai kya..he narrated the hole story...

Sm:she laughed..

Sid: mtlb can u imagine..She don't know me.."Siddharth Shukla"..nd vo choro..kitna chapar chapar kar rahi thi...uhhh...

Sm:pagal..galti tum dono ki thi..sirf uski nahi...or kya pata vo...kahi bahar se aayi ho..chor naa..
Tu soja..

Sid:Yeah mom..aap bhi sojao..

Sm:waise i forgot to tell uh..kal Daddu aa rahe hai..☺

Sid:Kyaaa...are u serious? Or aap mujhe aab bata rahe ho..

Sm:Aree baba shant!!Dimag se utar gaya tha...and plz get up soon tomorrow...
Airport pe at 10 sharp..

And they both laughed...
Siddhart went to his room and was thinking all about today..and slept....
....

Lets see kya hota hai daddu ke aane se...or akhir kya hoga rita maa ka thought...
..
TO BE CONTINUED...

Plzz ignore my mistakes..and if uh liked it please take a moment and press that star button..I'll be very gratefull to u..❣💫