ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸

After all of us introduced ourselves, im quite interested in my seatmate. She's interesting.

She quite resemble the man from earlier.

I was in the state of thinking of how similar they are but was disturbed by the teacher who entered the room. And It's a female one at that. She has a black hair. She was wearing a black suit.

"Everyone. Take a seat."

"Im Chabashira Sae and im your Homeroom teacher for Class D. There will be no changing of classes in this school. I will be responsible for you next three years, until you Graduate. But first i will hand out the School Rule book."

"We have special rule's at this school.
All of our classmate's were just quiet just like that. You guys will live on dorms while at school, your ability to leave the campus and contact the outside world will be limited."

"All your needs can be found in here. Be it Food, Enterntainment and other things."

Silence filled the air.

So this is how they keep us on check huh....Anyways, it'll turn out the same even if its normal.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When i was a kid i was used to this kind of situation. Being monitored, being watched, that took a big part of my life. But sometimes, i just want to runaway with this kind of life. Im tired of it. When will i be free? My conscience is killing me. Even though i have a stoic, cold face, i cant hide that deep inside me, i still have those kinds of feeling. I cant always hide the facade.

Under my moms wings, which i cant remember, i still remember the warmth she gave me even though i cant remember her. I didn't feel the warmth of my father ever since i was born and up to my first breath in this world.

It's hard to face everything alone, all i can remember from her was the saying, "You'll grow up healthy and meet the love of your life, and from then on you'll live together until death."

Love?

What is love?

Is it the warmth you feel from another person?

The affection you have for another?

But what is affection?

A feeling of liking another person?

Doesn't  'like and love'  have the same meaning?

They are just two same things.

Like and love, huh.

/    /    /    /    /    /    /    /    /    /    /    /    /    /    /

The teacher was done explaining the things in the book and all the rules and how the school works and how the points can be used and how they earn the points.

It's now recess.

She said that we can buy them at a different building.

This school sure is rich.

They have a mall just for the students.

How much money did they spend?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was shopping for my needs.

And when i was finished getting what i needed, i scanned my phone to the detector.