Seriously

There's going to be 2 parts of this story.

Your POV

I heard a ding from my phone I picked it up to see a text message from my best friend, Tina.

Tina😈-omg come over I have such good news to tell you xx.

You-ok I have to get ready then I'm all yours to tell xx.

I seen she read the massage so I put my playlist on and started to Strip down, I got in the shower and started singing to the song.

YoU kNoW iM jUsT a FlIgHt AwAy.
If YoU wAnTeD yOu CoUlD tAkE a PrIvAtE  pLaNe.(sorry this song is stuck inside my head)

After my shower I went to pick out my outfit. I picked out a black top with some blue jeans and a cardigan.

 I picked out a black top with some blue jeans and a cardigan

(An idea of your outfit.)

I got in my car and drove to tinas house.

I knocked on her door. And I was about to walk in when the door open.

"Y/N" Tina screamed making my ears hurt, she dragged me to her room and we sat on her bed.

"Ok" I chuckled "what's the good news"

"I asked Leonardo on a date and he said yes. He gave me his number" she said. "It would of been embarrassing if he said no because the whole school was watching. But who would say no to me"

"Seriously?" I ask getting mad.

"What?" Tina asked knowing exactly what I'm on about.

"You know I've liked him for the longest time. Why would you do that" I said trying to keep my voice down low.

"Look he was never gonna ask you out and he was never gonna say yes to you. I mean look at you and look at me. Your all... that, and I'm... well this" she said.

"Seriously why would you say that you know I went through a eating disorders when I was 15" I couldn't believe Tina would say that and asked the boy I've liked since kindergarten/nursery.

"Ugh don't bring your depressed life into this" she said. I felt my eyes water, but I didn't want her to see me crying. So I got my shoes on and got up and left.

I was running down stairs then opened the door and went straight for my car......until I bumped into someone.....