Yet another update

Aight, so, I'm just going to quickly let you know where I currently am with the rewrite. I know it's been a small while since I posted the last actual chapter (I think it's been over six months by now) but I really am making progress now. 

However, if you've been a fan of this work since the beginning (Probably something like early-to-mid 2018) You'll know that I have a very difficult time with actually getting shit done. 

Now, I'm not exactly sure what the age demographic of this fanfic is, I mean, we're on Wattpad for Christ's sake. However, if I were to make something like a discord server... Would anyone be interested in joining? It's mostly just so y'all can have something to do that actually keeps you tied to this place, and I feel like if I have a few dozen people screaming at me to write, I will actually... Y'know, be able to write. 

The other thing is that a portion of the beginning chapters are staged during Summer break, or they just have Draco out of school in general. In your opinion, would you like it if his story lines up with the stuff happening at Hogwarts? Do we want to canonically divert away from the things happening in the books? What would be more interesting to you guys?

Anyway, this is mostly just an excuse to write and post instead of just hoarding everything to myself. Comment what you feel would be best, and if you're actually interested in a server, let me know and I'll get it done right away

Until April, ciao