The dressing room door opens a few minutes later, and Harry feels a surge of guilt and fear. Louis saunters over to the couch and sits down, and Harry immediately kneels next to him with his arms behind his back and his head bowed.

"Get up," Louis says, and Harry immediately does so, now sitting next to him on the couch. He is unable to decipher Louis' emotions by the tone of his voice, so he looks at him with watery doe eyes instead.

"'m really sorry Daddy. It won't happen again, I promise," he apologizes, his tears threatening to spill over.

"It's alright, bub. I'm not mad," Louis calmly says.

"You're not?" Harry sounds baffled, but he doesn't feel relieved; he feels like this is a trap for some reason, but he knows deep down that Louis would never mess with him like that.

"No. Something seems to be bothering you today, I know you well enough to know that much. But I need you to tell me what you need, baby. I can't read your mind." Louis' voice is so soft and his words are so caring that Harry almost begins crying again. Louis is intimidating, confusing, and calming all at once, so Harry leans into Louis' calming side and tells him how he feels.

"I hate how busy our schedule is. I just don't wanna do anything," he confesses. "I just need you."

"That's it?" Louis wonders, almost sounding like Harry is upset for no reason. However, he knows how much busy schedules can mess with Harry.

"Yeah," Harry pouts. "Am I going to get punished for hitting you?" He meekly asks. Louis reaches out and rests his hand on Harry's knee before responding.

"It was an accident and I know you're sorry, and you're also not in the right headspace, so no. I'm not going to punish you," Louis says, which is music to Harry's ears. "You do need a haircut, though. She's just cutting the ends so your hair can keep growing healthy. That's what she told me at least," Louis shrugs.

"Okay," Harry complies, then exits the dressing room with Louis, their hands intertwined.

"Hi Harry," Lou smiles as Harry sits down in the chair at her station. He immediately looks around for Louis, relaxing a little when he sees him standing beside the table.

"Hi," he replies, giving her a small smile. "Please don't cut too much of my hair off," he says, since his hair just recently made it to his shoulders.

"I won't. It's just a little trim." She looks in the mirror and fluffs Harry's hair around a bit, then gets to work. Harry watches her in the mirror, cringing every time she brings the scissors close to his hair. Harry has been growing his hair out practically since the band began, and the last thing he wants is for all his progress to be taken away.

"That's too much." Harry finally moves away from Lou just as she is about to trim more of his ends.

"Harry," Louis firmly says, then gives him a look that lets Harry know he is going to sit politely for the rest of his haircut.

"Sorry," he mumbles to both of them, then pouts and sits back in the chair. He looks at Louis with teary eyes, and the Dom sighs before going to stand next to him. He holds out his hand for Harry to hold, and Harry stubbornly looks at it for a moment before finally giving in and holding on to it. He sits quietly through the rest of his haircut, smiling a little when Lou blow dries his hair--his favorite part.

"All done!" Lou smiles, then plays with Harry's hair a bit more before letting him go.

"Thank you," Harry says.

"You're welcome sweetie," she says.

"Look at how pretty you look!" Louis coos, then pecks Harry on the cheek as they walk over to the couches. "My precious boy. Do you like your haircut?" He asks.

"Yeah," Harry blushes because of Louis' kind words, then drapes his legs over Louis' thighs and curls into his side. He rests his head on Louis' shoulder, wanting to get as close to his Dom as possible.

"Hi baby," Louis quietly says, then pulls Harry closer to him and rests one hand on his thighs and another on his hips.

"Hi." Harry tilts his head up to kiss Louis' jaw, then whimpers. "Can I have a fruit cup? I saw some on the table earlier," Harry asks.

"What do you say...?"

"Please?"

"Good boy. You can go get one." Apparently Louis' answer isn't good enough for Harry, because he makes no attempt to move. "Are you gonna get it?" He wonders.

"Oh, um, can you get it for me?" Harry sheepishly asks.

"Um, what?" Louis chuckles. "Last time I checked, I was your Dom and you were my Sub. Did that change?" Harry feels like Louis is mad at him now, so he gets up and grabs his own fruit cup and fork. When he makes it back to the couch, he sits next to Louis, leaving a few inches of space between them.

"Sorry sir," Harry quietly says, then sits with his feet criss crossed and begins eating his fruit cup.

"I'm not mad, you know. I was just joking," Louis clarifies, then shuffles closer to Harry, closing the space between them.

"Oh," Harry simply says. Louis looks at Harry for another moment, realizing that he is extra sensitive today and can't handle joking around. The older boy is okay with that, because he knows it is only temporary.

Louis lays on his back with his knees bent and legs slightly apart so he and his Sub can cuddle. Harry finishes his fruit cup and throws it away, then crawls between Louis' legs and lays on top of him, pressing their torsos together.

"Go to the side," Louis says after a few seconds, slowly shifting his body to move Harry. Harry is now pressed between the back of the couch and Louis. The physical pressure of laying between Louis and the couch cushions makes him feel safe and grounded, and he already feels a little better than before.

"Daddy," Harry whimpers, wrapping his arms around Louis and shuffling closer to him. He doesn't care how needy he sounds or people potentially staring at them, because he just wants Louis.

"I've got you baby doll," Louis shushes him, then lightly scratches his scalp. In this moment, Louis' goal is to give Harry as much love as he can. If he keeps giving Harry attention and nurturing him, he'll be back to his normal self in no time. 

-