Homecoming

29 days later-
Michelle and you walked through the halls together, talking about life and all of that whatnot. "Hey, you going to Homecoming with Peter?"

"Huuuuhhhhhh????'

"Um, well the homecoming is really soon, you know, in a week?"
I totally forgot!

"Haha, I'm not sure yet... you going?"

Michelle gave you a look. "I'm not into dancing and parties and all of that... and I won't have anyone to go with anyways."

"I'll take you," you said a little too loud.

"Yes, you'll take me! Ditch that little loser!" you two laughed and she gave you a reassuring pat on the shoulder, saying "Just joking, right?" wiping away tears of laughter.

"Haha yeah, no homo*," you replied.

"Hey guys!" Peter runs to you two asking, "What are ya talking about?"

You guys laugh even harder.
(*A/N!!! THAT COMMENT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE IN ANY WAY-PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND!!! If you guys want me to be honest actually i'm a lesbian and on that note pls don't spam me asking why i'm writing a somewhat straight fanfiction)

30 Days Later-
"The weird dude is supposed to be giving me a slow and painful death right now!" you say a little bit too loud.

"Maybe he's scared of Spiderman!" Peter says.

"I don't think he knows who Spiderman is."

"Maybe he was bluffing?" Peter asks, taking a big bite out of his sub.

"Maybe he's scared of me! I'm pretty scary!" You say, stretching your arms out acting like some sort of monster.

He laughs, staring at you passionately. You giggle and sit down next to him.

"Hey, y/n," he starts in a gentle but serious tone," I wanna ask you, do you- I mean, you don't have to say yes, but besides that... will you... be my date for Homecoming?"

"Yes!" You exclaimed. "Oh my goodness, yes!" He hugged you, and you did so back.

A man stands in his lab. He always had gotten what he wanted.

Well, not really.

His mother and father had passed away or disappeared but he was raised well by his father's workers and believers.

But he wanted power. He was really nothing but a man-child if you would have asked his caregivers.

"This little brat, she has homecoming soon..." he said to himself, deep in thought.

"You are so strong with me already, I do not see the need of another parasite," protested the parasite, known as Riot.
Riot's predecessor was Raven's father, Mr. Drake. Riot had been there at his ending and went to his son. But that was not what the parasite wanted.

"Shut up," hissed Raven, "You are going to help me."

"I can easily overpower you, kill you any second and you still talk to me like that. Be careful or else I may change my mind about helping you."

"That would mean you would have betrayed my father. Are you sure you would want to do that?"

The parasite did not answer but they did carry in with their plannings.

Aight y'all, thanks for reading, and I'll see you next chapter!
-Sugar singing out!