"No she won't, if I place it back were it's supposed to be then we're fine. Don't you want the bloody notes too?!" said Adrian as Miles chuckled.

"Alright fair point." said Miles

"I'm sure if Miles was to ask for them, Emilia would've gave it to him in a heartbeat." said Graham, Adrian and Miles rolled their eyes and looked at him.

"Don't you get tired of being bitter?" asked Miles.

"Did you?" asked Graham, Adrian rolled his eyes and copied the notes onto another piece of parchment and quickly put them back.

"Ok shut up both of you! Let's go now." said Adrian as they made their way out of common room, climbing up the stairs. Joseph was waiting by Professor Mcgonagall classroom when he spotted Adrian.

"Oh yeah Y/n and I are great! I was thinking about asking her out, her little brother even sent me a letter." said Joseph, Adrian stopped as Miles and Graham looked at him. "I guess she tells her parents about me."

"She's one of the hottest girls in school! Merlin you think you can really do that? She's friends with Morales, merlin the things I would love to- Ow!" said Anthony Rickett as three Stinging Hex went flying over to Joseph and Anthony as they jumped.

"Bloody git's, do you think Lucas really writes to him?" said Adrian as they walked out of the castle, Graham and Miles looked at him and made a face. They looked down at their watched and sped into the forest.

Present time.

"How's Lucas, Y/n?" said Miles as Adrian turned to look at him. Y/n made a face and turned to Miles. "I cant ask about the little brat?"

"I mean you can, it's just strange. Doesn't he write to you? He tells me all the time that he writes to you and- ..yeah." said Y/n as Adrian looked away.

"Does he write to your boyfriend?" asked Emilia with a laugh, Miles raising his eyebrows as Adrian glanced over at Graham.

"He doesn't even know who Joseph is. My mum only knows who he is because he went to told me bye when we got off the platform for Christmas holidays." said Y/n as Adrian smirked, Miles chuckled as Graham turned to Adrian.

"Ah you don't say! Well that's interesting." said Miles as he turned to face forward, Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and shrugged.

———

"You doing alright?" asked Y/n as she practiced her Patronus with Joseph, he chuckled and nodded as she gave him a strange look.

"I got hit with a random Stinging Hex earlier, still hurts a bit." said Joseph with a laugh, Y/n looked at him surprised and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Did you know where it came from?" said Y/n as she watched her Patronos fly around the room.

"No, probably from some random Slytherin. Didnt see anyone around." said Joseph as Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Hey what are you thinking of so it can stay so strong?"

"Huh? Oh I- I was just thinking about my parents." said Y/n lying, she was thinking about being with the three Slytherin's, mostly Adrian. Her memories with him made her happy yet so sad.

"I can only think of you for it to come out." said Joseph smiling, Y/n glanced at him and cracked a fake smile as she watched her's.

"You guys are doing great!" said Harry as he walked around. "Great job Y/n! Keep it up."

"Harry Potter!" said Dobby appearing into the room of requirements. "Harry Potter! They're coming! Leave now!"

"What! Who's coming Dobby?" asked Harry, Y/n looked away causing her Patronus to fall.