story 1

disclaimer: i'm not here to sexualize charlie. keep in mind that he is over 18 and i have no bad intentions. i just wanna try something new.

• ever since you and charlie have been friends, you keep teasing each other. it's no secret that you find him attractive. you like to think that he thinks you're attractive too. you've need each other naked more times that you can even count. at first it was an accident; you got out of the shower and he walked in. but then it became natural. •

y/n pov:
ugh it was such a long shift, i thought. it's not like i can make money as easily as charles can. he just film something, has some fun with owen and jer, doing what he loves while i work my ass off to pay our bills. our friendship has always been like that, me doing all the work while he has some fun. but it doesn't matter. i like seeing him happy. and i know that doing my job wouldn't let him be happy. i finally reach our appartement door. i placed my keys on the table and took off my coat. i looked at the time. 2h38am. charlie is probably sleeping, i should stay quiet.

while i go to my room, i see a weak light that comes from charlie's room. he slept with his laptop on again? imma close it for him. i'm such a great friend. when you opened the door you immediately closed it. he um.. wasn't sleeping. i mean, it wasn't the first time i've seen him masturbate, but this time it felt weird. it felt like it wasn't your place. my place would be on top of him. oh god... tell me i didn't actually think that? omg ew. i went into my room and closed the door. i changed and took a quick shower. just before i went to bed, i was still thinking about what i saw. charlie with his hand in his cock, mouth a little bit open with closed eyes. why is this so hot?

i hopped on my bed and put my headphones on. it started playing "daddy issues" by the neighborhood. god know that this song turns you on. ugh i hate myself. i started pulling down my shorts and rubbing slowly my clit. i was a lot into it until i heard my door open. i saw charlie's face looking at my like i was a sandwich.
- charlie... just go away already, it's not like you've never seen me doing that.
- it's true... we caught each other a lot of times... except that something's different.
- what is...?
i asked, clearly confused.
- us.
- charlie i don't think it's the right time to talk about this.
- oh it's the perfect time.
while he said that, he closed the door with a smirk on. i removed my hand from my clit, not knowing what he was going to do. he put his head between my legs and ask "can i?". i said a weak yes. he started licking and sucking my clit. why does it feel so good. i moaned a little. he started moving his tongue faster and he decided to slip a finger in. i moaned his name. while he was going faster and faster, he slipped 2 other fingers in. i was a moaning mess.
- charlie i-. i'm so close.
- just do it.
as soon as he said that, i arrived. he removed his hand and his tongue from my vagina and licked his finger. he then kissed me.
- you know what i mean by different now?

oh yes i do.