he went down and found what you prepared for breakfast. it still wasn't as perfect as how bakugo does it but he appreciate your effort, knowing how clumsy and stupid you were at cooking.

bakugo ate breakfast as he watch the morning news. he sighed hearing that another villain escaped the prison again. more and more has been escaping and heroes has been working extra hard to catch them and that means extra work for him and his agency.

💥💥💥

you wanted to slam the door to hawks' grinning face as he add another pile of documents to your desks.

"hawks, what the fuck is this?" she stared at the contents infront of her, putting down the cup of coffee she was enjoying until moments ago.

hawks stared at him with awe, "wow. your boyfriend is really rubbing off on you. you're starting to sound more and more like bakugo."

"i'm at ua this early because of you, hawks. i don't think i have time to play."

"alright, alright chill l/n. i don't want you using your quirk to throw me out of ua. although i can fly-"

"hawks." you said in a warning tone.

hawks sighed and sat on the other side of the desk, pointing at the latest folder he gave you "these are the villains who escaped the prison yesterday."

"escaped? again?"

hawks nodded, "yes. we confirmed that someone was indeed helping them out from the outside when one of the villains suddenly decided to switch sides.."

you mentally reminded youself to watch the news when you're not busy. you've been so occupied about the thing with bakugo and the mole inside ua that even checking the news slips your mind.

"we're afraid that if they complete all the villains they needed from the prison, they will attack all at once and that will not be a pretty sight."

"damn," you sighed and looked up at him, "what do you want me to do this time?"

"to cut it short, we need mindwave outside ua. in the city, to be exact."

your brows furrowed, "i thought you guys need me at ua to investigate along with the other teachers? i don't have anything suspicious yet from the students though."

"you can still do that while you're in class, but we have to give all the investigations inside ua to the other teachers. we'll have more chances of catching villains when you're out there."

you massaged your head, already feeling the stress from all these hero work.

"so you're saying that i have to teach class at daylight and go patrolling with you at night?"

"hey, you catch up easily."

you pushed your hair back and stared at hawks. if you could onlu shoot daggers with those eyes, hawks may already have holes in his face.

"don't worry, l/n. it's good pay." hawks added reassuringly.

you scoffed, "i don't mind the payment, idiot. as long as the students and the civilians are safe, i'm good. so yeah, i'm in." you let out a sigh and slumped back on your chair.

"gosh, you really do sound like bakugo." hawks stood up laughing and fixed his self before turning to the door, "you might want to check the red folder i gave you. it's kinda alarming."

"what's in it?"

"another information we got from the villain. it might help us someday."

when hawks left to fetch breakfast, you stared at the red folder peeking from under the pile of papers infront of you. you contemplated on whether you should open it or just let it sit there.

you sighed. you knew you had to read it somehow.

"list of targets:
deku
uravity
red riot
hawks
mindwave
kamui woods
best jeanist
edgeshot
eraserhead
shoto
ground zero
ryuku-"

every hero's name comes with the details about them and you halted when one name caught your full attention.

turns out, the list of targets were names of heroes that the villains wanted to annihilate. and there were so many of them.

you weren't surprised that your name was on the list. you cught countless of villains and crime syndicates before, earning your spot as the number four hero.

but bakugo's name was on the list as well, and that is what concerns you most. of course, ground zero is known for being the most aggressive and explosive hero who wants to keep climbing his way to top one. if he could kill villains, he surely would.

you knew you had to protect him.

what are those damn villains planning? and who's behind all these?