"I wasn't talking to you," Louis mumbles, then leaves his suitcase by the door and collapses on the bed.

"Everything alright? You seem stressed," Harry says, standing in the threshold of the bathroom and wearing nothing but a white towel around his hips.

"The new security guard is such a bitch," he groans.

"Which one?"

"James," Louis grumbles; even the letters of his name on his tongue disgusts the boy.

"Why do you say he's a bitch?" Harry wonders. "Come shower with me," he adds. Louis complies, then goes to the bathroom and begins taking his clothes off as he starts his rant.

"First of all, I went to look for my cigarettes before we got on the bus, then he started yelling at me and threatened to leave me next time. Then when I was walking past him, he shoved me! He also threw my luggage on the ground, which was rude."

"Are you sure he didn't just put his hand on your back a little too hard? He is quite big and you're a little..." Harry trails.

"A little what, Harry? What am I a little of?" Louis dares Harry to finish his sentence.

"Small," Harry finally says. "But that's not a bad thing, Lou. Now relax, I'm sure he isn't purposely being mean to you," he assures him, but Louis isn't convinced.

"Sure he's not," Louis sasses, then tries to forget about James as he steps into the steaming shower with his boyfriend.

-

Louis thinks about his conspiracy against James only gets worse from that day on. Things died down a bit for a day or two, only because the boys weren't too busy and didn't need James around them. However, now that they're all in the airport with a delayed flight, James seems to be targeting Louis.

"Our flight is delayed for another hour. Thankfully, the airport isn't too busy, so we'll be fine," Paul informs everyone. The airport is uncharacteristically empty, but everyone is thankful for that; it decreases the chances of them getting mobbed by fans.

"Of course..." Louis throws his head back and sighs, then sits down next to Niall.

"Hiya," Niall says, playfully poking Louis' neck pillow before popping his earbuds in. Harry sits next to Louis, and Liam and Zayn go with James to get snacks.

"I just wanted to sleep with you," Louis quietly whines, starting to put his head on Harry's shoulder before forgetting they're in public.

"Sleep sleep or mile high sleep?" Harry asks for clarification.

"Sleep sleep. We did enough of the latter last night, and now I'm bloody exhausted. Plus, I'm gonna have James bullying me for no reason."

"I'm sure you're just misinterpreting things, honey," Harry calmly says.

"I'm not though!" Louis whisper yells. Harry sighs before draping his hoodie over the armrest between him and Louis, then laces their fingers together underneath it. He gently rubs his thumb on the top of Louis' hand to comfort him more.

"If you think he's being mean to you, either confront him or avoid him. Ranting to me about it won't change the situation," he whispers in Louis' ear. Then, Louis sees James turn the corner with Zayn and Liam.

"Here," Liam tosses a bag of Peanut M&Ms to Niall, then hands Louis a bag of chips and Harry a granola bar.

"Thanks," Louis says. He and Harry lift their intertwined hands and let go just as they come out from under the hoodie, accidentally making it obvious to everyone with working eyes that they were holding hands. Of course, James notices and immediately walks over to Louis.