Chapter 19: Endings and Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"George is here," Fred said, she had been about to stand up naked and the door was still wide open so he had thought to give her a little warning. 

"Why's he here?" She stood up, letting the cloth drop from her body anyway as she wandered over to her closet butt naked. 

"Told him to come," Fred muttered, warily watching the door. 

"Mmhmmm and why was that?" Rae pulled on a pair of sweats and a random crop top, not really caring about underwear at the moment. 

"Just after our little talk yesterday." He stood up from the bed moving towards the open door where he did a quick nod and George wandered into the bedroom as well. He leaned on the doorframe with his elbow, giving her a much too smug expression for her liking. 

"So? Do you want me to peg both of you now?" She began fiddling with her jewellery, putting it on was probably a dumb idea. Rae really needed a shower. 

George had begun laughing from her little joke, seemingly mocking Fred who was hitting him harder and harder with every word he spoke. 

"Well, it isn't too far off if you reverse it," Fred shrugged after pushing George's head into the doorframe. 

"We've wanted to try something for a while," George smiled as he took a couple of steps closer to her and instantly the change could be felt. He was looking down at her in a whole new way, threateningly stepping even closer to her and forcing her against the bed where she sat down. 

"What's that?" She smiled as he stepped in between her legs, both hands resting on the canopy above her. 

"Freddie thought it'd be fun and I'm not against it," He smiled. 

"Poor little Gideon is probably going to be much too jealous for something like that," Rae innocently looked up at him. 

George was attractive of course, he was Fred's brother after all but it did seem a little off to her. Maybe it was because of the feelings she was still somewhat denying for Fred or maybe it was because she and George were good friends. 

She had flirted with him a bit before she and Fred got together but rather quickly he had been deemed as off-limits when that stuff started, more off-limits than any other guy. George grabbed a hold of her chin, tilting her up her head to look at him. 

"It's only a proposal and if you want to of course," George spoke. 

"Also, I'm not too 'jealous' I'm not jealous at all actually and Rae stop calling me Gideon or I'll go through with my threat, carve it into bold letters on your bum," Fred spoke as he hopped on to the bed beside her. 

"Might be right, Rae, he does seem jealous already," George laughed. 

"Think of how much worse it'd get if we kissed," She chuckled. 

"He might kill the both of us then." 

"Right! I get it, you're both equally annoying... We just wanted to bring up the idea of it," Fred said as he flopped down on the bed after having kicked George. 

"I'll have to think about it," Rae finally decided after a slight pause for thought. 

"Alright, well... I should head back to the shop anyway, lunch is about to be over anyway," George laughed a little sheepishly and the three of them all left her bedroom. 

"You coming home later?" He continued to Fred who looked down at her with a big question mark on his face. 

"Up to you, have to speak with Verity later tonight though," She smiled while moving towards the kitchen and grabbing one of the buns that Fred or George had probably bought.