009

We all walked to the quidditch field and got separated shortly after. Draco, Blaise and Theo went to the changing rooms, where me, Lacey, Pansy and Cody went to the Slytherin stands. The four of us were stopped by a familiar Hufflepuff boy. "Hey Olivia!" He said waving at me and my friends. "Hey Cedric." I replied giving him a quick hug. "Who in the hell is that?" Pansy said pointing at the tall boy in front of us. "This, darling, is Cedric Diggory." I giggled at her confusion. "Ohh, you are the one that took Olivia out to hogsmead?" She questioned. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Pansy quickly looked at me. "What?" She questioned. I laughed. "Sorry diggory! Anyways better get going! Good luck!" I said pushing my three friends away from the boy.

As soon as we sat down the Slytherins flew out and everyone cheered. "Woahhh!!!" Pansy shouted along with Lacey and Cody. Everyone clapping and screaming. I could even see Maddie. All healthy, sadly, but her eyes on the platinum blonde haired boy. I just rolled my eyes. Madam hooch let all the balls from their boxes. "AND THE MATCH HAS STARTED!" Madam hooch shouted from below blowing her whistle.

All I could see was yellow and green flashes everywhere. I could see Blaise and Theo after the ball. "10 POINTS TO SLYTHERIN!" Hooch announced. The whole of Slytherin erupted with cheers and claps.

The game proceeded and it was like 70-50 to slytherin. I saw Draco shouting at some boy who wasn't really paying attention to the game. But what Draco didn't see was a bludger coming straight at him. "DRACO WATCH OUT!" Theo shouted. "Or not!" Blaise said after watching Draco being hit by a ball. He was falling very fast to the ground. I stood up on the stand and shout, "Wingardium leviosa!" I just about saved his ass yet again. I then let him go and he gently dropped on the floor. Pansy, Lacey and Cody looked at me in shock. Well to be honest with that everyone looked at me in shock. Fuck! Why did I do that? What the actual fuck!!

"I umm have to go!" I said rushing away. "Olivia! Wait!" Pansy shouted from behind me. I didn't stop. I ran straight to the astronomy tower.

Why the fuck did I save him. I wasn't even thinking! It was like a reflex. I can't exactly explain it! Shit!! Fuck!! Everyone will now asks bloody questions. It just happened so fast.

I looked out of the tower and looked up. The sky was a light blue with a tint of grey. It made me calm down and I let out a sigh. I looked down to see the black lake shimmering. I always wanted to go skinny dipping there. Never had the chance I guess. I relaxed and I was feeling way better.

"Olivia?" Way to go ruining the moment! I turned around with annoyance. "What the fuck do you want?" I spat. "Jeez, calm down. Just wanted to say that Malfoy is asking for you. He's in the hospital wing." Blaise said putting his hands in his pocket. I rolled my eyes. Of course he want to see me. "Fine, I'll go." I replied walking straight past him and down to the hospital wing.

"Why did you want to see me?" I questioned not bothered. "Just wanted to say umm.." he was struggling to say something. "Spit is out malfoy." I said trying to make him say something he wants to say. "Thanks." He quickly replied. "Yeah what ever." I rolled my eyes. "Why'd you do it?" He asked looking into my eyes. "Don't know. Just did." I said sitting down on his hospital bed beside him. "Mhm" he smirked. I rolled my eyes at the pathetic boy.

"Draco! Draco! Dray.." Maddie came rushing in but stopped as soon as she saw me. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" Maddie yelled. I stood up quickly and gave her a long death stare. "I'm here because I'm Malfoy's.. friend?" I said that more of a question then a statement.

I never really thought of mine and Draco's statues. He scoffed and I gave out a small laugh. "Who am I kidding. I don't know what I'm doing here." I said chuckling at myself. "You think your funny?!" Maddie sharply silenced me. "Ugh, the fuck do you want Maddie?" I asked throwing my hands in the air angrily. "Just came to check on dray." She replied. I fake gagged at the nick name. "What?!" She shouted. "Dray, dray.. please fuck me! Dray dray you okay?" I mimicked her as I looked at Draco whilst saying it, then back at her. "Massive please just shut the fuck up!" I shouted. "Whatever!" With that she was gone . Finally gone!

Me and Draco burst out laughing. "So you want me to fuck you now, huh?" Malfoy smirked making me roll my eyes. "You wish." I replied squinting my eyes at him.

Shortly after our friend group game in. "Why the fuck did Maddie look so pissed?" Pansy asked. I looked at Draco and he looked at me. "The bitch needed to be put in her place." I answered making Malfoy chuckle. "No way!" Theo gasped. "What?" Malfoy questioned. "Olivia and Malfoy getting alone!" Blaise finished Theo's sentence. "Oh piss of you two!" I spat out making the two boys burst out in laughter. "Mhm yeah very funny, really witty." Draco spat at his two idiotic friends.

____
Few days later
____

"Just give it the fuck back Harry!" I yell at my laughing brother. He took this massive rock of mine. I know pathetic. But Serius Black, mine and Harry's god father, gave it to me before he died.

"Why do you want it so bad?!" He shouted back laughing. "Because it's mine!" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Fine! Here!" He said throwing it at me. But I don't think he actually meant to let go. The rock came charging at me. "Olivia watch out!" Harry screamed.

"Impedimenta!" Draco shouts from the side of me. The rock then slows down causing me to have enough time to get out of its way. I look at Malfoy who doesn't have an impressed look on his face. Shit! Is all I can think of right now.

"Thanks." I mumble as I look into his grey eyes. But they were fixed on my brother, Harry. "What the fuck scar head!" He was very angry.

"I didn't mean too! It slipped!" He retorted. I had my head down to the ground, when Hermione and Ron came rushing in. "Any why do you care Malfoy!" He spits out to Draco.

"Ooo! Your little friends come alone and all of a sudden your brave again!" Draco laughed stepping closer to my brother. I made my way over to Draco and grabbed him by the arm. His angry gaze went to my eyes and he loosened up. "Please don't hurt him. I'm fine." I whispered still wrapped around his arm. He nodded and looked back at Harry. "Got lucky this time, potter!" He scoffed.

Confusion plastered all over the three Gryffindors faces. I quickly noticed I was still holding malfoys arm and immediately took it off. I started walking away. "You coming?" I asked Draco. "Yep." He answered coming towards me.

The two of us made our ways to the common room. "What took you so long?" Theo smirked. I rolled my eyes and responded, "nothing dirty just my stupid brother nearly took my beautiful face out with this very rock." I tossed the rock in the air and caught it after. "But Malfoy saved me." I shyly carry on. "Ooo Draco mate, what's that about?" Blaise teased. "What? Potter saved me twice, I returned the favour." He said rolling his eyes. I giggled and so did the others.

We all sat on the couches. My legs on Draco's laps, with his big cold hands on my thighs, sending butterflies to my stomach. Pansy on Blaise's lap. Lacey sitting on the floor with Cody and Theo no where to be found.

"So where's Theo at?" I asked looking around to see if I could find him. "Probably shagging a girl." Blaise scoffs. I look over at Lacey who was looking quite say. "Sorry lace." I said to her. "It's fine don't worry, it was only a stupid kiss anyways, that's all it was." She replied putting a fake smile on her face. I nodded and turned my attention back to Draco.

He started to draw circles on my thigh with his thumb. I smiled and the butterflies came back. "So you guys wanna play something?" Cody asks all of us. "Cody mate, are you sure?" I questioned him. We always played games but never like actual adult games. And here we play more adult games or teenage games what ever you want to call it.

"Yeah? Why not?" He asked me. "Because it's not what you think here It's more juicier questions or more dangerous dares." I reply shrugging. "Oh." He replied. "Well I don't care let's play!" He threw his arms in the air making Pansy Lacey and Blaise to laugh. Me and Draco only chuckled.

"Sure what ever, but don't say I didn't warn you." I reply pointing a finger at him. Causing him to throw his arms up in surrender.