𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑

Start from the beginning

"It's cold" I whispered to him.

"Don't worry, we can get some... hm.. I was going to say apple cider at the orchid but that's kind of cold.. oh! We can buy some sweets over there! I heard they're fresh" Kaminari said, running off.

Uraraka laughed a little and shook her head. "He sure is energetic"

"Why're we here again?" Todoroki asked.

"Dunce face wanted to take y/n since she's never been" Bakugou answered.

Midoriya's jaw dropped. "You've never been to a pumpkin patch?"

I shook my head.

"Well, good thing Kaminari took you here then!" He smiled.

I shrugged as I put my hand in my pockets. "Guess so."

Kaminari came running back with a bag full of sweets. "I bought everyone some blueberry muffins since I didn't know what you guys wanted."

The bag got passed around after I got mine first. It was still really cold.

"I'm freezing still.." I mumbled, as we walked around the area, looking at all the things we could buy.

"Really? I was sure you would've been warm" Kaminari muttered.

"Maybe it's my quirk.. I don't do good in cold weather since I get really cold" I suggested.

Kaminari smiled a little then took off his jacket and put it around me. "Take this then, I already have a long sleeved under and don't get cold easily"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Kaminari gave me a thumbs up.

"Kacchan! Look, we took pictures here as kids!" Midoriya exclaimed, pointing at cardboard cutouts of a scarecrow, a black cat, Frankenstein, and a witch.

"Yea, guess we did." Bakugou said.

"Me and Uraraka are going to head over to the actual pumpkin patch right now since we want to decorate with carved pumpkins" Tsu said. "Any of you come if you want"

"Okay, I'll be over in a second" Todoroki waved.

I turned the cardboard cutouts to see Midoriya dragging Bakugou over.

"Cmon, Kacchan! Just once more?" Midoriya begged.

Bakugou looked over at me and sighed and shrugged. "Fine."

They stood behind and Kaminari took out his phone. "Say cheese!"

I looked over at Todoroki and saw him smiling a bit.

"This is so unlike Bakugou" he said.

"Really?" I asked.

Todoroki nodded. "Mhm. Usually, he's yelling at Midoriya"

"Ah" I said, getting shivers from thinking of someone yelling at me.

"You okay? Still cold?" Todoroki asked.

I shook my head. "Kaminari was talking about snow days the other day. Then he said maybe we could try and make it snow.. it seems entertaining."

"You want to try?" Todoroki asked.

I nodded. "Yes. Unless it's too early.."

"We can do it in November since it'll seem more fit for it then" He suggested.

"Okay."

"Want to go to the pumpkin patch? It seems Bakugou is about to kill Kaminari and that won't be a nice sight to see"

I looked over and saw Bakugou with an angry face and a very smiley Kaminari.

"Yeah. I don't think I want to be around based on what Bakugou's personality seems like" I said.

With that, Todoroki and I started walking over to meet up with Uraraka and Tsu.

Kaminari's POV

"Okay, that's all!" I smiled, looking at the pictures on my phone.

"Where'd the others go?" Midoriya asked, as he looked over my shoulder to see the pictures.

"Oh I heard Todoroki and y/n talking about going to the pumpkin patch so maybe that's where they went" I answered.

"I don't really want to go to the pumpkin patch right now, I still want to look around" Midoriya said, looking around at all the shops.

"Same.." Bakugou grumbled.

"Well, let's continue looking. I want to buy y/n a gift"

"What'd you say happened to y/n again?" Midoriya asked.

"She doesn't remember the last time she felt a good emotion. That's why I'm here and helping her relearn them all."

Bakugou kicked a rock and sighed. "Do you really think she needs this?"

I nodded. "Yeah. What kind of question is that? You remember seeing her flinch at your voice on the first day, right?"

Bakugou bit his lip and nodded.

"Exactly, so she does need it. With the LOV all she knew was fear and sadness. I don't want her to feel that, she deserves better" I said, glancing at all the items being sold.

One caught my eye though.

I smiled and walked up to the stall selling them. "This. Is. Perfect."