𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒?

Start from the beginning

I was texting Abby about Saturday, she asked what I was wearing, hoping to match with me.

Marcus crashed into my room, tripping over my desk leg. He landed on his face, groaning. I bursted out laughing, my body going weak. I tried to help him up but my body and breathing distracted me.

He pushed himself onto my bed, burrowing his head into my pillow. "Hey."

I tried to reply but I couldn't stop wheezing, his incident still replaying in my head. "H..H-Hey."

He looked up, eyes slightly red and watery, "It wasn't that funny." "S-Sorry. Are you okay?" I rubbed his back with my arm, turning back to my plate. He took my half eaten waffle from my plate, munching it in 2 bites. Licking his lips, he smirked at me.

"You're high again?" I lifted him up, leaning his top half on mine. "Yeah. You got anything else I can eat? I'm starving." He yawned, lightly kissing my shoulder.

"Only fruit, bacon and left over waffles. I can get you a plate if you want?" "Yes please." He hugged me, movement's slightly delayed.

I nodded, hopping down the stairs, only to see Mom and Paul hugging. "Wow, Mom. In the kitchen? I thought we knew better?" I laughed.

Paul smiled and Mom jokingly frowned, "Why are you everywhere?"

"I need another plate of breakfast." "For who?" "Marcus. Legalised weed, remember?"

Mom nodded, pointing towards the contained food. I warmed up waffles and bacon, placing the fruit salad besides it.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do, I'm watching you." I pointed towards Paul, eyes narrowed. Mom told me to stop ruining her chances with the Mayor and sent me to bed. Strolling back into my room, I saw Marcus' clothes draped over my desk chair, him hidden beneath the covers. His long eyelashes tickled his cheeks, lips parted.

He must've fell asleep once I left, enjoying the warm silence. I huffed, sliding in next to him. He unconsciously dragged me into him, arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I leaned into him, basking in his warm scent. This was nice.

——————————————

"Austin! Austin, hurry up. I have to pee!"

"What's going on?" I walked up to the bathroom door, towel in hand.

Marcus had left earlier, his mom was calling him. She saw his empty room and panicked, not knowing he was right across the road.

"Austin's been in there for 30 minutes." "No he's not."

She froze, "Huh?" "I just walked passed his room, he was reading."

"If he's not in there, then who—" Paul walked out, a guilty expression on his face. My jaw dropped, Ginny made eye contact with him before slamming the bathroom door.

"You excited for your big sweet 16 surprise today?" "Gosh, Mom. I don't know. We had such a fun first surprise already when the mayor was naked in our bathroom."

I burst out laughing, Paul looked around, gulping, "French toast?" He served me two slices before moving on to everyone else.